Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was understandable whilst Lando had bit of time off that they’d want to hang out but now he’s going to be away all the time and Max will just be stuck streaming from his parents house, we are all rooting for you Max pls put your career and life first for once
I heard McLaren is considering an FE team and Max has expressed an interest in FE, he’s already in Quadrant which is partially owned by Zak and McLaren are really into that whole E-Sports thing soooo
1646694395788.jpeg

I’d really love that for him as I love FE in general

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was understandable whilst Lando had bit of time off that they’d want to hang out but now he’s going to be away all the time and Max will just be stuck streaming from his parents house, we are all rooting for you Max pls put your career and life first for once
Despite what we say at times (I’ll refer you back to our whiplash) we are rooting for him. He is pretty much the only one of Landos friends we can stand ffs. We just him to grow tf up and sort his tit out. I think if he used his Instagram correctly he could go somewhere with the whole influencer thing. Or he could go down the coaching route. Work with Jon and his Tent. He has connections he just needs to use them.

But Max don’t stop streaming, we need you as reactions pics xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pretty sure he said he wasn’t going to be coaching this year… or at least he has nothing planned yet 😬
Ouch 😅
Autosport is known as giving seats to drivers who don't do anything to get them. Not.

(Sorry if I'm wrong, I just comments what I see)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I heard McLaren is considering an FE team and Max has expressed an interest in FE, he’s already in Quadrant which is partially owned by Zak and McLaren are really into that whole E-Sports thing soooo
View attachment 1109668
I’d really love that for him as I love FE in general
ive honestly been thanking that for a while, that would be a dream situation 👌🏻

I love that fact that in the space of a couple of hours we have gone from Max F giving us the ick to Lando is a dick to Max, he deserves better😂
For reference:

Also not disagreeing with what is being said btw, just find the 180 we have gone one hilarious
I think it just shows that we are not some 12 years old fangirls who can't see that things are not only black or White.
As i said, i really like Max, he seems like a really nice and funny guy. I love his friendship with Lando (they are friends for like 10 years or something) and their banters. I just feel bad for him because i think he could do much more than just asking for free stuffs (i know he doesn't only do that).
Just like we understand that Lando is not kind of a baby Angel, who can't do no wrong and have to be protect at all cost.

• Heart
I think it just shows that we are not some 12 years old fangirls who can't see that things are not only black or White.
As i said, i really like Max, he seems like a really nice and funny guy. I love his friendship with Lando (they are friends for like 10 years or something) and their banters. I just feel bad for him because i think he could do much more than just asking for free stuffs (i know he doesn't only do that).
Just like we understand that Lando is not kind of a baby Angel, who can't do no wrong and have to be protect at all cost.
Preach gal preach

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Despite what we say at times (I’ll refer you back to our whiplash) we are rooting for him. He is pretty much the only one of Landos friends we can stand ffs. We just him to grow tf up and sort his tit out. I think if he used his Instagram correctly he could go somewhere with the whole influencer thing. Or he could go down the coaching route. Work with Jon and his Tent. He has connections he just needs to use them.

But Max don’t stop streaming, we need you as reactions pics xoxo
Exactly, he’s only given me the minor ick with some comments, which I’m pretty sure all the drivers have done at one point 😅 I do still love him and want him to succeed in life

Ouch 😅
Autosport is known as giving seats to drivers who don't do anything to get them. Not.

(Sorry if I'm wrong, I just comments what I see)
It’s nice to see you’ve gotten that ex Haas driver out of your head already

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ive honestly been thanking that for a while, that would be a dream situation 👌🏻
The only downside would be people being like “he only got his seat because he’s buddies with Lando” which would could make his mental health go bad again 🥺

• Sad
It’s nice to see you’ve gotten that ex Haas driver out of your head already
Oh yes, almost as fast as Mick did 🤣🤣

But techically, he paid for it - he did something to get it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this persons brain just programmed to wattpad mode, how do they manage to twist every brief interaction into vomit inducing sappy tit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Oh yes, I forgot about him almost as fast as Mick did 🤣🤣

But techically, he paid for it - he did something to get it 😅
Let’s be honest here, Max could easily pay for an F3/F2 seat 😂

Is this persons brain just programmed to wattpad mode, how do they manage to twist every brief interaction into vomit inducing sappy tit 😂

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times. It’s times like these when we really need an eye toll reaction emoji thing

• Haha
The only downside would be people being like “he only got his seat because he’s buddies with Lando” which would could make his mental health go bad again 🥺
Well those people can F off because Max is actually a good driver and had a successful junior career before it all went to tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This is worse than my worst trolling

• Haha
Well those people can F off because Max is actually a good driver and had a successful junior career before it all went to tit
He is, I’ve seen it on his wikipedia page which makes me feel even worse. I just keep imaging how sad and scary it must’ve been to give it all up. It was the right thing because mental health is so so so important but if for some reason I couldn’t keep doing what I love, I would have a hard time picking myself up, so I get where he’s coming from and not to psychoanalyse him but I also get why he’s living Lando’s life with him, it’s just sad. Really hoping for FE for Max 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.