Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He made a pretty similar joke last night, Max obviously just hasn’t taken it too well this time around 😅 tbh they both make bitchy comments to each other all the time I don’t know how they put up with each other sometimes 😂
But why would you say that to someone who’s had to give up on the career of his dreams because his mental health got so bad? Just a bit insensitive I think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I love him but he can be a real brat
Yeah I love him too but he can be quite the little tit at times.
Unpopular opinion but Lando should try to be nicer maybe. I feel like Max is his connection to all his friends. Without him he would just have his brother and and F1 acquaintances.
I also think in a weird kinda toxic way Lando likes that Max is literally his paid friend right now. He has a sort of power over him.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but Lando should try to be nicer maybe. I feel like Max is his connection to all his friends. Without him he would just have his brother and and F1 acquaintances.
I also think in a weird kinda toxic way Lando likes that Max is literally his paid friend right now. He has a sort of power over him.
harry styles should teach them to tpwk😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But why would you say that to someone who’s had to give up on the career of his dreams because his mental health got so bad? Just a bit insensitive I think
Oof I didn’t even make a connection to that, there has just always been a running thing throughout the streams of Bankai supplying them with everything

Reactions: 2
Yeah Max gets a lot of heat but we have to remember that less than two years ago he was living his dream and it’s all come to an end. That is a lot to mentally come to terms with. And to have to come to terms with it while your best friend has succeeded at achieving your childhood dreams… I can’t imagine. I do feel for him. And it’s sad because he’s still accomplish so much more in the sport then many ever dream of.

Reactions: 12
It’s like she wrote this and then did a thesaurus search on every single word she wrote and switched it out. 💀💀💀
I'LL HAVE A MASSIVE WORD SALAD PLEASE WITH A SIDE ORDER OF PRIVILEGE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah Max gets a lot of heat but we have to remember that less than two years ago he was living his dream and it’s all come to an end. That is a lot to mentally come to terms with. And to have to come to terms with it while your best friend has succeeded at achieving your childhood dreams… I can’t imagine. I do feel for him. And it’s sad because he’s still accomplish so much more in the sport then many ever dream of.
I feel for him as well. I hope he eventually gets racing again, in a good team in a single seater series. He deserves that, he’s a good guy and his behavior right now just screams living through Lando, as much as I like to meme him he deserves a lot better than that
I love that Lando took him in and gave him Quadrant though

• Heart
I had that feeling last year when they were streaming together, that's what put me off Lando tbh. He was the worst to Max but usually people excused it as British sarcasm. Obviously to each their own but I'd hate if my friend was such a brat to me in front of other people, especially thousands of people.
And you're not wrong, Lando let Max live with him and gave him a job and now makes silly comments.
Nothing personal against Lando but he's not exactly self-made either, young drivers without dad's millions don't get to drive in 4 F4 series in a season.

Delicious. Anything to drink with that? Botox, maybe?
Lip filler, but not before complaining about them and telling people to not do it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So basically the only person who is NOT a dick is Lui!

#teamlusquid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel for him as well. I hope he eventually gets racing again, in a good team in a single seater series. He deserves that, he’s a good guy and his behavior right now just screams living through Lando, as much as I like to meme him he deserves a lot better than that
I love that Lando took him in and gave him Quadrant though
Me too. And at the end of the day I think Lando has good intentions and that Max is clearly his most trusted friend. Like we said, Lando is just a little ass at times and gets a little cocky. He needs a Max in his life who will fire back at him.

Reactions: 1
I live that fact that in the space of a couple of hours we have gone from Max F giving us the ick to Lando is a dick to Max, he deserves better😂
For reference:
Also not disagreeing with what is being said btw, just find the 180 we have gone one hilarious
Option c) we still have the ick but we feel a bit sorry too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I love that fact that in the space of a couple of hours we have gone from Max F giving us the ick to Lando is a dick to Max, he deserves better😂
For reference:
Also not disagreeing with what is being said btw, just find the 180 we have gone one hilarious
I mean it’s both really, as cute as their friendship is with the throuple jokes and whatever I more often than not don’t get them. Maybe it’s British humor which I don’t have since I’m not British 😂 but some of the things they say to each other are way harsh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.