Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando hopping onto Max’s stream a few mins ago and being super weird and aggressive. It was awkward. I think even the guy Max is playing games with was uncomfortable. 😬😬😬
Hasn’t been his most lively stream by any stretch but he seems very disinterested since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lando hopping onto Max’s stream a few mins ago and being super weird and aggressive. It was awkward. I think even the guy Max is playing games with was uncomfortable. 😬😬😬
Hasn’t been his most lively stream by any stretch but he seems very disinterested since then.
What did he say to Max? 😱

Interesting. In person hopping on or just virtually?

Ok weekly JenJen stalk complete. Think this is an even bigger wtf than the size of her lips tbh
It’s like she wrote this and then did a thesaurus search on every single word she wrote and switched it out. 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok weekly JenJen stalk complete. Think this is an even bigger wtf than the size of her lips tbh
I mean I agree with her here. I live in a Ukrainian neighborhood, but also some Russians here who are getting hate for no reason. People protesting their business and products (a few are models) for no reason at all. They support Ukraine and left Russia for a reason. Kinda like all the people here pouring vodka in the street and protesting bars that sell it. (Only 1% of vodka here is directly tied to russia) a lot of people going down for Putin who have nothing to do with him

• Heart
I haven’t watched stream so I don’t really know what’s going on but how could you be mad at this face 🥰
View attachment 1109556
Hey Lala, psssssssst, did you know Lando is flying tomorrow at 2.37 pm, he'll have tumi bag, ray bans, new quadrant hoodie, grey sweatpants, off-white sneakers and jack&jones boxers
Yes he'll drink 2 voss bottles of water, eat usual pre-made lunch and watch a movie while in the plane
Pssssst don't tell anyone
AYO XYZ THANKS FOR THE SUB

• Haha
Okay now I understand this top, it's cute
But no idea how she kept it on
Ow why there a dark spot right where a nipple would be. Feel like her bikini brands were like girl you gotta get rid of the tan lines. We didn't budget for that on photoshop.
Also no Tiffany necklace?!

So just read a rumor that Mazepin might be trying to sue about being fired.
Just to clarify there isn't a single (non russian) lawyer in the world who wants to take his dad's defense money for that.
he's done and done and no one is gonna miss him,
Of course he's going to sue because he feels like his 0 points from last year means something

• Haha
I do not envy Luisa’s travel day tomorrow 😬 I have a ten hour flight on Wednesday and I’m dreading that never mind two flights at however long each
Jetlag is going to suck for Luisa. Hopefully she sleeps a lot on the flights.

It’s 10hr 5mins flight from Mexico to London and then 6hr 40mins flight from London to Bahrain.

i have so many questions including why tf are they wearing their helmets in the garage, they look like mushrooms or the beatles 😂
The music is perfect for this video 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
What did he say to Max? 😱
Just banter at first but you know when banter goes a little far and everyone gets real quiet? That’s what happened. He was just talking about how the guy Max is playing with always gives him stuff in the game (he always gives Lando stuff too 💀💀) and was just saying “ohh Max you can’t just take take take… And then the person giving you stuff has nothing and you act self-made” Maybe it was just banter, they do give each other hell all the time but it was weird. And Max seems a little off now.

Interesting. In person hopping on or just virtually?
Virtually

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just banter at first but you know when banter goes a little far and everyone gets real quiet? That’s what happened. He was just talking about how the guy Max is playing with always gives him stuff in the game (he always gives Lando stuff too 💀💀) and was just saying “ohh Max you can’t just take take take… And then the person giving you stuff has nothing and you act self-made” Maybe it was just banter, they do give each other hell all the time but it was weird. And Max seems a little off now.

Virtually
Maybe Lando really was reading here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Virtually
Ouh I think he hit a sore spot with that one, poor Max

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Virtually
Yikes.... it's not the first time Lando's been a dick when streaming.... I mean if you don't wanna do it don't do it and if you wanna say something to someone say it straight and not passive aggressively on a live stream....

Reactions: 7
Yikes.... it's not the first time Lando's been a dick when streaming.... I mean if you don't wanna do it don't do it and if you wanna say something to someone say it straight and not passive aggressively on a live stream....
Yeah I love him but he can be a real brat

Virtually
This all is just kinda yikes 😅

Maybe it's time for me to call it a day because all of them are just so turn-off(ish) tonight 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Lando needs to go get laid
Been far far too long for him

Lando needs to go get laid
Been far far too long for him
Or he had a bad day golfing and didn't Invite max

Attachments

• Haha
He made a pretty similar joke last night, Max obviously just hasn’t taken it too well this time around 😅 tbh they both make bitchy comments to each other all the time I don’t know how they put up with each other sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.