Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Max is hanging with Luisa whilst Lando works and then they are meeting up with Lando before him and Lu fly to Bahrain… I really hope this is what’s happening, if Lu goes back to Portugal and we don’t get paddock debut I’ll be sad 😂
Well we still have next week she doesn't need to go this weekend but yes could be her he was talking about. Let's see if Luisa gives us some hints tomorrow at the time she is flying

Reactions: 4
I was never his simp but have to say it's such a turn off

Stirring the tit to get followers and subs? Who are you, Kym Creepman?
He want attention!!!,1!1!11 but seriously 🤣
Honestly I was a big fan of him but he’s really started to give me the ick recently 😬 can’t really explain it but I’ve just not been vibing with him recently 🥴

That’s probably what’s going to happen. Poor Max, he’s not allowed to go to Bahrain with them lol.

Or Luisa could be on the flight to Lisbon…

View attachment 1109304
Yep Max has made it clear multiple times he’s not going to Bahrain 😅 honestly I’m glad, hopefully that clears tumblr from the weirdos for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I was a big fan of him but he’s really started to give me the ick recently 😬 can’t really explain it but I’ve just not been vibing with him recently 🥴
Did he become... Tom?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m ngl, Max is getting on my nerves with what he chooses to say on stream, he’s purposefully saying things that are a bit sus so people ask questions and then when they ask questions he doesn’t want to answer them

Somebody asked why he was learning Portuguese and he replied ‘you don’t need to be concerning yourself with that’

like why bother even reading out that question in the first place 😒
I agree with you. I really like Max but he his getting on my nerves lately. It seems like he only streams when Lando is with him or play with him (i'm not saying that he is friend with Lando just for his money/fame). In some streams, it seems like he does it because he "has" to and not because he "wants" to. And if he wants to stop it's ok, just don't complain when you don't stream for a week and don't have has many subs as you want...
And all of this "i'm asking for free stuffs from everyone because i'm kind of an influencer", Max, honey, you barely post anything on social medias why would they give you free stuffs?

So yeah, i will just stop watching him for a while and maybe i will go back in a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And yes, I kinda can understand fishing for attention (!!1,!1!!!!!1) through Lando, but through Luisa? All the bleeping time.

I'm sorry but that's pathetic 🤐

Reactions: 5
I was never his simp but have to say it's such a turn off

Stirring the tit to get followers and subs? Who are you, Kym Creepman?
He want attention!!!,1!1!11 but seriously 🤣
He went from less than 100 viewers to 2k thanks to Lando, Lando's literally the father of Max's success. They got him into Quadrant, so Lando could have someone to pair with in the videos.

I agree with you. I really like Max but he his getting on my nerves lately. It seems like he only streams when Lando is with him or play with him. LIn some streams, it seems like he does it because he "has" to and not because he "wants" to. And if he wants to stop it's ok, just don't complain when you don't stream for a week and don't have has many subs as you want...
And all of this "i'm asking for free stuffs from everyone because i'm kind off an influencer", Max, hiney, you barely post anything on social medias why would they give you free stuffs?

So yeah, i will just stop watching him for a while and maybe i will go back in a few weeks.
This gives me ickys. All the asking for free stuff from him, Lando did the same when he did the hair cutting stream.
I'm not saying they're greedy, use the status all you want, but Lando definitely can afford everything he asks for

I agree with you. I really like Max but he his getting on my nerves lately. It seems like he only streams when Lando is with him or play with him (i'm not saying that he is friend with Lando just for his money/fame). In some streams, it seems like he does it because he "has" to and not because he "wants" to. And if he wants to stop it's ok, just don't complain when you don't stream for a week and don't have has many subs as you want...
And all of this "i'm asking for free stuffs from everyone because i'm kind of an influencer", Max, honey, you barely post anything on social medias why would they give you free stuffs?

If he was any use at influencing he wouldn't have to ask for stuff, he'd just get it 🤨😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh he pissed me off and I didn't even watch the stream 🤣🤣 just read 1 sentence about it :LOL::LOL:

DON'T FORGET YOUR GOLDEN TOILET SEAT FROM MAX
Puppies get kisses, witches get golden toilet seats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He went from less than 100 viewers to 2k thanks to Lando, Lando's literally the father of Max's success. They got him into Quadrant, so Lando could have someone to pair with in the videos.

This gives me ickys. All the asking for free stuff from him, Lando did the same when he did the hair cutting stream.
I'm not saying they're greedy, use the status all you want, but Lando definitely can afford everything he asks for
I don't really know why but i have the feeling Lando did it as a joke, asking for capri sun and hairbrush for Theo so it didn't really bother me. While Max was talking about having one of those black badger rings (the cheaper cost 400$!), a gaming chair (which are expensive most of the time)... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8

Agree with all of the above but will still watch, when I got nothing else going on.
But I'm gonna stick with my original notion, this seeing girls and learning portuguese. It's all just a throuple rumor cover up. Prove me wrong max, prove me wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Max has just confirmed Lando is flying to Bahrain tomorrow

Can't wait for the moment where Max will cry that people need to respect their privacy
If you think about it, it's always Max leaking things. He couldn't stop talking about both Dubai trips and if i remember well, he also shared a fair bit of their holiday plans, Tom is a rookie next to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you think about it, it's always Max leaking things. He couldn't stop talking about both Dubai trips and if i remember well, he also shared a fair bit of their holiday plans, Tom is a rookie next to him 😂
Remember the first one talking about that pink watch was Max. If he didn't say anything people would probably never look too much into this and try to desperately find the girl with said watch...

Reactions: 12
So I’m back and I was going to write a list but all I’ve gathered is that Luisa is very brave with that top and Max F is giving us all the ick. Please continue as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.