Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Charles was on TV announcing his new McLaren deal looking really fine

Lando and Bankai are teasing Max so badly right now, he defo had a hookup with mystery Portuguese girl last night based on what they are saying 😏
Mystery Portuguese girl… soooo Luisa?
*SARCASM
**good for Max though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
Poor squids🥲 Lando will be off to Bahrain soon and they will be even further apart 💔

currently though, they said on Bankais stream that Lando was up gaming until 6am last night/this morning so he won’t have a problem talking to her during the day Mexican time😂
So we’re going to get more content with Daniel taking pics of Lando while he’s asleep in Bahrain, I’m ready 😂

• Haha

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member

And recently he went through costa drive through but forgot to take his coffee with him
Good thing he looks like this:
View attachment 1105421
And he came 3rd in his rookie year in FE
💀💀💀
The FE grid is such a lovable grid of homoerotic friendships, can you imagine a Jeandré type bromance in F1 😂
I loved how they stood behind Daniel Abt when he got fired and still keep in touch

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh F YESSSSSSSS LU!!
One of my faves! Hope you get a ton of time there, post lots of pics to piss off cinnamon in one of her hundred accounts and dont hurry back! I'm so damn excited.
Screenshot_20220304-211012_Instagram.jpg

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Gonna love you and leave you for the night and sign off with some more simply lovely sharl boxing pics 🥰 goodnight lil babies, sweet dreams (of him ⬇)
B282044F-C0D5-4C52-B265-5756D9A22E73.jpeg

81ECEAEA-73E7-4146-8DBB-5AD07CCCD5A3.jpeg

DCBFA273-49E7-4C8D-96FC-FD97BE03F50B.jpeg

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
so kind of you to not separate poor yuki and pear, it'd hurt poor sid more than losing zee plugs

please tell me it's fewtrell not verstappen because if not, i have many many questions
My name isn't Jane either... I was trying to register but it was being shitty so i had to put a random name to see if it registered with that. It did and now I'm Jane!

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
It’s proper testing week ✌🏻 And next week we will see just how much the cars change and what wags will be wearing 🥰

• Heart