Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sc1909

VIP Member
With his conduct off track before last season he never should have had a drive in the first place. It angers me that it’s only now his seat was questioned.

The amount of comments under rhe F1 Instagram post saying it’s wrong just because he’s Russian seem to be missing the 2 key points of
1. The sponsorship is gone therefore the money paying for his seat is also gone.
2. The optics of how close his dad is to Putin is terrible. Meeting him the day of the invasion.
There was only one way this was ending.

Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see which male photographer/model they choose to set her up with this time 🙄
not to be uncharacteristically soft but i just wish she'd back off of luisa… yes she's amusing us but luisa and lando are so so young and what she's doing is damaging on a billion levels, i'd just hate to see their relationship and their mental healths fall apart because of some crazy jealous fangirl

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
For anyone in here that plays wordle, I’ve just found an f1 themed version 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Apparently F1 Fantasy is doing something to the lurkers... since it (also) convinced me to stop the lurking and get in on the action 🤡 .

And a thank you for always keeping my entertained during the dark winter months 🧡

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Mystery Portuguese girl… soooo Luisa?
*SARCASM
**good for Max though
Basically Bankai asked if he’d done his duolingo lesson today and Max said no he missed it so Lando was like but have you done any Portuguese in the last 24 hours and Bankai specified last night and then asked if they did any hand gestures whilst speaking Portuguese 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

kubnikol

VIP Member
does anyone know what happened to @NINAA ? the last mention was thread 43 and she had covid 😩 I hope you're okay ❤ miss you

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
It’s bad that I can already picture Max rocking up to a stream with one of the suspicious Antwerp hoodies to do his Portuguese lessons, the thought is giving me the ick badly 🥴

• Haha