Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I have been lurking a while but think it's time I commit with F1 profile pic so I'm ready for this season 😬 have joined the thread fantasy league with my one team Big Ric Energy☝

EDIT: hello Sugar Daddy Zak profile pic

On another note, I do live for the drama that goes on within F1. First off it's been noted that Haas have already unfollowed Mazepin on Instagram 😳

And just seen that Rich Energy CEO has piped up and is being roasted as he never paid his sponsorship money anyway. Lol

IMG_0845.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Talking about music taste i would say Daniel would roll his eyes at my playlist for sure 😂 he seems to be a bit snobby on that department!!

• Haha

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Someone please slap me because I’ve been living under a rock this entire time. Was anyone gonna tell me that Flavio Briatore has a daughter with Heidi Klum? I mean I knew she has children and the oldest of which is now a model herself, I just didn’t know her daughters dad was Flavio 😱
Yeah, but he's never been involved in her life

No, Toto, no, no, no, that is so not right

Charles apparently said this on the TV show, that’s kind of cute
One of my favourite moments from lockdown streams

• Wow
  • Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Welcome ❤ i already love you, you‘ve got DR on your pic 😍😍
I didn't really know what profile pic to choose so I just went for a smiley one. I'd say I am a fan of F1 in general...I'm from the UK so maybe slight Brit bias, but really just in it for the massive soap opera that it is.

It's more fun than my other big sporting love which is football cos you can only really be invested in one team, and my family are Tottenham supporters, so it's a bit of wild time for us at the mo so F1 is a welcome break.

Also feels slightly wrong to appreciate the appearances of some of the drivers given I am like a couple of months older than Lewis. But I did appreciate the selection of images of Danny Ric's butt that appeared earlier in this thread 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Michael, Michael, Michael
Screenshot_20220306_151605.jpg

The only cheat day I'm okay with is when you cheat on me to be with @imola 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8