Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Centurion

After lurking since mid last season the creation of the fantasy league has finally convinced me to join the conversation properly!
V. happy to be here, especially now we have said goodbye to my least favorite driver in red, white, and blue 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
Did I do this right?
Cheers to #51 ❤ we are SO CLOSE to rawe ceek
1646392877347.png

(5-1 get it? haha)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
As Sir Lewis once said “cash is king” has were fine taking mazapins money, until it got sanctioned meaning it couldn’t get payments anymore. It’s the fact he lost his seat based on that rather than his silly inability to actually drive well. A lot of Russians are scared to speak out against what’s going on in fear for their families, I have no doubt Nikita is the same, I mean he could have got called to go to war as I’m sure he used to go to military camps. Just baffles me with has I know their main sponsor was Russian, then last seasons rich energy fiasco with not paying, not to mention gen has went to prison for tax invasion and fraud 👀 f1 wanna spout about “we race as one” but I hope they check in on mazapin, yeah he’s a dick and done some proper shit things but having millions of people hate you coz of who your father is makes me feel sorry for him a bit. Don’t judge me 🙈🙊
As I said before, I don't feel sorry for Mazepin. He shouldn't have even made it to F1. Action should've been taken against him when he groped a girl against her will and posted it on Instagram, action should've been taken against him when he was a danger to the health and safety of many drivers in F2 because things weren't going his way. He's a disgusting, spoilt brat and compassion is imo the last feeling anyone could have towards him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

monza

VIP Member
One step thread closer to a big day (consonants wedding of course)
Screenshot_20220304_122223.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Hi, another lurker who's joining in now 🖐🏻

Just adding about the Dublin bus hazard, ye need to watch out for the fecking Luas trams as well, they don't stop for anyone 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
that's a very good question 😂 absolutely no idea @Sc1909 do you know?
Sorry for delay. Had adulting to do 😂 this is ridiculously long!

So to sign up you follow this link

Join the F1 Fantasy Nosey b*!ches with invite code 8b2de0fe4e here:

create and account and teams then pop our code in to join the league. We have so many already 🎉🎉🎉 I’ve attached pictures of how the scoring works. Where you see ones to 8th it goes to 10th but too big for my screen.

In terms of the rules, your driver gets points for how they do in quali, the race, how they place against their teammate and for positions gained. They also lose points from their weekend score for lost positions from starting grid at end of race and if beaten by their teammates.

Extra points
If your driver reachers Q3 5 times in a row you get extra points
If your driver finished the race in top 10 5 times in a row you also get extra. (Fun fact lando and Carlos got me most streak points last year 👍🏼)
Both of the above are classed as streaks.

You can turbo driver one driver per race and they get double their points total from the weekend.
Twice in the season you can pick a mega driver - once before and once after the summer break and they get triple their points for weekend. (Top tip try to play it on someone about to complete a streak)

Tips
- You can change your team as often as you want between races. The idea is to grow the $100 million you start with.
- Teams are locked before quali starts on the Saturday. It shows the lock time at top right of screen. You can’t change your team after this time. Good idea to keep an eye for drivers having a bad weekend. E.g Daniel in Monaco last year 🙈 you might have decided to swap him out.
- locked after FP1 on sprint weekends
- You have weekends where you can wildcard and change your team eg. Some of your drivers have a shocking quali or engine change etc
- Click on the lobby and there are lots of other leagues you can also join. Some of them only let you add one of your teams to it. At one point last year I was in top 7% of global league and was feeling smug 😂 there’s also a McLaren fan league for anyone interested in that.

And that’s me completely showing how much of a nerd I am 🙈

Attachments

• Heart

Loz-x

Chatty Member
This isn’t Lando 🤦‍♀️ Lando’s in Monaco, currently playing Tarkov with Bankai

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I believe this is the new McLaren orange 🧡