Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Well it was really you who got the whole thing going so thank you 🥰🥰 can’t wait for the season to start

Yeah I just have the weirdest thoughts sometimes… how very Horner-esque of me 🤪

C9cd46rXkAEFWf7.jpg

SPEAKING OF HORNER.....he looks like he's in a throuple with Bernie and Flavio.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Also I was thinking about this last night...
If someone had told me a year ago that I would be planning my life around and literally counting down the days to 20 guys driving fast cars around different tracks across the world; spending most of my time on a forum with a bunch of people across the world analysing their and their wags every move, and taking part in a fantasy league with the people on said forum, I would have legit laughed in your face. Like a year ago I had no interest in F1 yet here we are now. Wtf 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
I do kind of feel bad for him under the circumstances but at the same time I need to remind myself that he didn't get a point last season and he was there because of his father's sponsorship
Don't feel bad for him, he sexually assaulted another woman, attacked other drivers when he was still a teenager and his father is an oligarch with very close ties to Putin.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

90sgirl

VIP Member
My friend is in the logistics department at haas and is currently having a meltdown 😬 things are not going right for that poor team hahaha

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Knit Happens

VIP Member
So tonight is the first airing of Sky Sport's F1' s docu they are calling Duel about the Lewis v Max rivalry in 2021. I both want to watch, cos ya know F1 content to keep us going til 2022 kicks off....but I might need something to punch everytime Horner opens his mouth (disclaimer - I intensly dislike Horner and Max V gives me the ick, apologies Max fan's!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

NINAA

VIP Member
Also gonna be drinking wine, not shopping cause did that yesterday. And I’m gonna watch captain America cause Chris evans has my heart.

• Heart

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
When I tell you I have been watching this page in the background for months without joining, today I take the plunge ha I need fellow people to chat f1 gossip with coz my friends just ain’t about that 😂 and you all seem like a laugh tbf!

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Another lurker here also convinced to (attempt!) to join in with following the creation of rhe fantasy F1 league. These threads have kept me giggling through the last however many months through a lot of v stressful work stuff, so hello from me too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
My friend is in the logistics department at haas and is currently having a meltdown 😬 things are not going right for that poor team hahaha
Tell your friend we’re rooting for the team (now that the 2nd driver is gone) and hoping it’s gonna get better, very sorry they’ve had such poor luck recently but I’m sure they’re all doing their best work and things are gonna be better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13