Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Well if it starts for haas... At this point it should be a joke for whatever superior force that exists 😅.View attachment 1108357
I feel so bad for the team. 2022 was the year they poured all their energy into, hoping for it to pay off, and not a single thing has gone right for them so far. Really hoping it’s gonna get better for them and Mick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
Music is all fun and games for me until ESC comes around and Germany scores 0 points AGAIN and Turkey hasn’t even competed in a decade or so… ✨emotional damage✨
Thank God Germany has better racing drivers than musicians, we’d be done as a country otherwise

So after that receipt thingy I found an AI that judges your Spotify and this I can share because sadly it’s not untrue
Link: https://pudding.cool/2021/10/judge-my-music/

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
This reminds me, I hope they’re still together because I want to see more of Kat‘s outfits
That is if she even chooses to come to races atm, I’d totally understand not wanting to 😢
I think they are still together i hate being that person that bases her opinion on social media because that doesn't mean anything buttt they still follow and like each other things didn't delete photos together and also Pierre in the last days has posted a lot of things about Ukraine.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Just wondering.. Will Michael post meal prep today.. Where is the pink suitcase.. Did Jnsn have bachelor night already..

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad

imola

VIP Member
I mean not really. Ethically the could, but there are contracts in place. Kaspersky isn't affiliated with dirty putin money or under sanctions like mazepins dads company.
No of course not like that but there‘ve been articles that have questioned if Kaspersky is influenced by the government (lovely neutral way to put it) and whether the (cyber) war is going to expose them combined with fears that Russia might use the software for cyberattacks if there is a connection to the government, which is not clear yet. A bit sketchy altogether and it would be a bit of a statement by Ferrari as they really don’t even need their money either, unlike Haas who will massively struggle financially now

Reactions: 7

kubnikol

VIP Member
If it’s about WAGS he don’t have a clue who they are but the drivers he’s like ooo really 😂 I do have to warn him it’s hear say though 😂😂😂 else he would 100% believe it all if I said it ha
I think we have the same husband 😂😂 at the end of the day we are so tired and we watch a children's fairy tale or football all day, so when we finally sit on the couch, it's like "tell me some gossip" " did they fired that spinning guy? "😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Music is all fun and games for me until ESC comes around and Germany scores 0 points AGAIN and Turkey hasn’t even competed in a decade or so… ✨emotional damage✨
Thank God Germany has better racing drivers than musicians, we’d be done as a country otherwise
Well being from the UK it doesn’t get much better, literally every country hates us so we get 0 pretty much every year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Oh jeez the bear of roses was bad enough but for his mum 😬😬
Her mum. But yes. Apparently it is all mainly one colour (Im going presume red) but one in the middle is different but I cant remember what

Honestly feel like I'm living in a fever dream which I can't escape with Tattle. First zee Putin plug yesterday. Then the Portugal flag in a Maisie Peters instagram story. And now the rose bear today. 😅 Like don't get me wrong, I love you all very dearly and you all make my days 100 times better, but can you stop haunting me please and thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
Do you actually like her as a person though?
Look I’m really trying but every time she posts an oceansapart ad it’s like we’re going backwards with her, I like her for sticking to her education despite coming from money and dating an F1 driver and she seems very supportive of Sharl. I can be nice, see tumblr lurkers
*not to pat my own back here but I feel like I’m nice quite often, I think I have to turn up the sarcasm

• Heart