Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, Lando‘s voice on Luisa‘s story and unless I’ve lost my last working brain cell during my nose surgery I think I can hear Max as well 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
By the way, Lando‘s voice on Luisa‘s story and unless I’ve lost my last working brain cell during my nose surgery I think I can hear Max as well 😱
yes, not too many others running around in her crew with those accents
took me a minute to realize the nose ring was a filter...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah never shocked about our throuple being inseparable 😂 now wondering if the girl in Luisa‘s story is quadruple-ing with them

It’s a filter I believe, the other girl has it as well
Let’s not bring another innocent person into this please for the love of god…don’t think they deserve that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah never shocked about our throuple being inseparable 😂 now wondering if the girl in Luisa‘s story is quadruple-ing with them

It’s a filter I believe, the other girl has it as well
yes its the filter but threw me off too
so I'm gonna say i think we are been thrown off with max's porto connection
i think its just a reason to explain why he's third wheeling.
I'm very pro this throuple and i will defend it at all costs
sorry, but there is literally only 2 reasons for max to be hopping out to porto right now.
1. he has something set up with someone there
2. throuple.
it will remain throuple until i am convinced there is a provable other person he is associated with

also chances we see them golfing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.