Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brain is so off today I really can’t tell what’s sarcasm or who actually believes in the throuple 😂

(Maybe now I understand why people sometimes don’t get Lando’s humour 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought the saying was 3 😂
It is, but throuple is somehow approved in Lando's fandom 😂
And yeah, this is f1 world sooo 😅

My brain is so off today I really can’t tell what’s sarcasm or who actually believes in the throuple 😂

I don't believe in throuple but it's better scenario than "you are dating Portuguese and so do I"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't believe in throuple but it's better scenario than "you are dating Portuguese and so do I"

That’s fair, but maybe it’s Luisa’s way of saying ‘if I set you up with one of my friends maybe you will leave me and my boyfriend alone’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If you aren’t British I am sorry 😂

Reactions: 1

i'm so tired that I don't even bother to write something 😂 my brain is on vacation 😂 i just read and laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so Daniel added new things to the shop 😂 and present momentum collection is ready too😂 Daniel please have a storage units in Europe 😂 fees are more expensive then your clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only couple* I care about

*of drivers

**unless….
***nah jk I‘m gonna let your sarcasms rest so you’re ready for the start of the season
"I reckon you can pick me up"
"Pick me up"
"Hey Daniel, pick me uppppp"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.