Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously been depressed all day about Ukraine. But port cop's smile and throuple reunion make me feel a little warmer in this cold cold world
Those twins did not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sandy looks like Kelly in the polaroids and her friend is really cute

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks guys I’m sort of new to the sport (guilty of being initially interested in the sport because of DTS and DRs face, sorry to prove Christian’s point 😝😂) so wasn’t sure.
Same dw! About being new and about how I got into the sport haha! There isn't any judgement here about that so welcome! Can't wait to learn more about the sport together! 💕

Also I can't believe we are almost at #50 wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just went down a rabbit hole of the Grady Twins (thanks @Emiliabrazkow - I think you’re the one who said they reminded you of the shining twins and that’s all I see now.) Those girls are dedicated, I’ll say that. I would feel so awkward asking someone to sign four different things. 💀💀💀
However, they do have some good pics.
I’ve never seen Mick looking so much like a snack. The lilac is working for him!!
052E80E5-7D17-48E7-9D17-0B035E4087BE.jpeg

And this picture of park ranger Toto is doing me in 🤣
95DA9CAF-865D-445F-9AF0-92EA9FEA6E39.jpeg

I won’t completely hate though. These girls are putting in work. And they seem really polite to everyone they talk to. I won’t be surprised if they find their way in the paddock in a couple years. They seem to already be doing sponsorships with different motorsports blogs and stuff.

Reactions: 7
Just went down a rabbit hole of the Grady Twins (thanks @Emiliabrazkow - I think you’re the one who said they reminded you of the shining twins and that’s all I see now.) Those girls are dedicated, I’ll say that. I would feel so awkward asking someone to sign four different things. 💀💀💀
I’ve never seen Mick looking so much like a snack. The lilac is working for him!! View attachment 1088382

And this picture of park ranger Toto is doing me in 🤣View attachment 1088383
I won’t completely hate though. These girls are putting in work. And they seem really polite to everyone they talk to. I won’t be surprised if they find their way in the paddock in a couple years. They seem to already be doing sponsorships with different motorsports blogs and stuff.
Poor Mick looks like he’s being held hostage 🤣 your right about the lilac not many people can pull that 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Mick looks like he’s being held hostage 🤣 your right about the lilac not many people can pull that 😜
Mick has a little Sharl face (😐🔫) in that one huh but he does look nice in lilac! 🤣

and LOL @ this gif. I saw a video clip of the Lando Max encounter as they tried to dodge these twins and their stroopwafels for the millionth time🤣🤣. Bless Lando for trying to be polite.. man said he liked stroopwafels one time on stream and he’s gonna be drowning in them for the rest of his life from delusional fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mick has a little Sharl face (😐🔫) in that one huh but he does look nice in lilac! 🤣

and LOL @ this gif. I saw a video clip of the Lando Max encounter as they tried to dodge these twins and their stroopwafels for the millionth time🤣🤣. Bless Lando for trying to be polite.. man said he liked stroopwafels one time on stream and he’s gonna be drowning in them for the rest of his life from delusional fans.
"Did you enjoy stroopwafels"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the drivers get stroppwafels but the biggest stroopwafel fan on this planet doesn’t
I would be so scared to eat a food from a stranger, yes they might say they are my fan but also they could be lying..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen Mick looking so much like a snack. The lilac is working for him!! View attachment 1088382

And this picture of park ranger Toto is doing me in 🤣View attachment 1088383
Mick isn’t a snack.
That boy is a whole ass meal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
🎶Guess who’s back back back. Back again again again. Iona’s back back back. Back again again again🎶

Not really anything to add to my list from the other day other than I am very glad that F1 have showed some degree of commons sense/human decency for once and cancelled Sochi. Watching the news that past few days im has been nothing but heartbreaking. Anyone reading this, lurker or poster, who may be affected by what is happening in Ukraine right now I hope we can provide you with some sort of comfort and escape from the real world for a bit❤ You are all in my thoughts xxx

But damn it’s good to be back 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.