Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys I’m sort of new to the sport (guilty of being initially interested in the sport because of DTS and DRs face, sorry to prove Christian’s point 😝😂) so wasn’t sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks guys I’m sort of new to the sport (guilty of being initially interested in the sport because of DTS and DRs face, sorry to prove Christian’s point 😝😂) so wasn’t sure.
don't be sorry, dr's face is definitely something else ❤❤
1645817544544.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dw, there will be no misogyny here, all fans are welcome regardless of how you first got interested! Happy to help 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bahrain testing is more important. Teams will change lot of things and add some parts they didn't use in Barcelona so FIA don't have a time to ban them 😊 also welcome here 😊 don’t worry we will not judge you like Christian 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
77EA1534-4BE3-4D01-8FBF-DB4C91B2A54E.jpeg
This reassured me 😁 why they used that picture though I have no idea (but not complaining) 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1087674This reassured me 😁 why they used that picture though I have no idea (but not complaining) 😜
i wish they put which tyres were used becuase i'm pretty sure checo was the only one on c3 with the mercs on c5 and lando and charles on c4 but not sure, would've been interesting to see

The amount of thirst traps McLaren posted these days... Insane

Can't wait for the season now when Lando admitted he is in love with Danny 🥰 (like we didn't know that already 🤪)
as if daniel isn't in love with lando either, "poking the lil baby bear" PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t matter that you’re new to the sport. Or that you like DR’s face! You want to learn and know more, that’s what matters! And Christian is still a dick. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The amount of thirst traps McLaren posted these days... Insane

Can't wait for the season now when Lando admitted he is in love with Danny 🥰 (like we didn't know that already 🤪)
hmm maybe Max wasn't there to visit Lando and fly with him to Portugal . He was there to protect his husband from Daniel's beautiful smile ! 😂 no Dando bromance under Max's watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hmm maybe Max wasn't there to visit Lando and fly with him to Portugal . He was there to protect his husband from Daniel's beautiful smile ! 😂 no Dando bromance under Max's watch 😂😂
MAX RUIN LANDO'S LIFE!!1!! HE USE HIM OUT!1!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else thinking it's kind of odd how they lurk for the drivers? I know they're not the only fans to do that and nothing against these girls but I feel so sad for the drivers, doing 100-something laps and analyzing them and media stuff and whatnot, probably being quite tired and then putting on a friendly face for fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinking it's kind of odd how they lurk for the drivers? I know they're not the only fans to do that and nothing against these girls but I feel so sad for the drivers, doing 100-something laps and analyzing them and media stuff and whatnot, probably being quite tired and then putting on a friendly face for fans.
I want to be in a cuddle sandwich with Lando and Max. There is such good snuggle vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ngl these girls creep the tit out of me 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the video of them waiting in the car park all day for Lando, very creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
yeah thanks exactly that, didn't want to put it like that in case no one agrees but i knew i could count on you 🧡
That video with Lando and then "we are waiting for Charles"
Uhmmm girls? 🥶

And they are everywhere 😅

• Heart
That video with Lando and then "we are waiting for Charles"
Uhmmm girls? 🥶

And they are everywhere 😅
the worst was the video with horner, really made me want to throw up a little

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.