Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely lurks here because someone here said that exact same thing about cookie needing help

If you find out let me know x
At least they think our ideas are funny/good enough to be used…like girl just give us some credit ffs

Reactions: 1
Quick question guys because I skipped some parts of the last thread 🙈🙊 kinda curious of what that new “a” stands for on mr hamilton’s ring finger 😅😅
4AE4863F-6FE9-4315-8E7A-F7CA29130069.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
While we are on the subject of port cop all the interviews I’ve watched with him I’m almost 100% sure it’s a green screen behind him because the clock NEVER moves 😂😂
he puts on that filter on ms teams/zoom, i know it because i use the blur one and i see his filter when choosing it, no way imma let my professors see my mess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he puts on that filter on ms teams/zoom, i know it because i use the blur one and i see his filter when choosing it, no way imma let my professors see my mess
Why blur your room when you can be in Port Cop's kitchen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why blur your room when you can be in Port Cop's kitchen 😅
Excellent question 😱
I really, really, REALLY would like to be in his kitchen

i wish I was in port cops kitchen that food looks amazing no other reason 🙈
Since I’ve already pissed of half of the thread today I’m going to say it: I’d like to be his food 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Excellent question 😱
I really, really, REALLY would like to be in his kitchen

Since I’ve already pissed of half of the thread today I’m going to say it: I’d like to be his food 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20220226_211444.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.