Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we have sympathy with the dog but not with the hamster who's seen the same stuff and more? just because the hamster is 4'6? poor guy... 🥺
But the hamster was involved so not quite the same…

The hamster is also not a literal hamster and involving an actual dog would go against sooooo many animal protection laws no matter what country it took place in

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The hamster is also not a literal hamster and involving an actual dog would go against sooooo many animal protection laws no matter what country it took place in
thanks for the clarification before the tumblr lurkers come at us, ugh i wish more people were fluent in sarcasm like us 🧡
but YESSSSS to the "hamster" being involved

*cough sarcasm cough

• Haha
  • Heart

Again, I am pro throuple, and no, not joking.
i believe lando needs both to be okay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
that look is amazing though, all her paddock fits were great so far
i like the sneakers with the dress and i understand she wants to be comfortable... it's so hard to be a wag, being in the paddock all day doing nothing 😩
Poor them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always stand up for wag equality 😇
View attachment 1089746
Ignoring the potential break up speculation, you have to admit the Kat rocks the whole dress/trainers looks and I feel like Lu could as well (the irony I know) if it is done right…Cha and her personalised things are a whole different ball gsm tho

Again, I am pro throuple, and no, not joking.
i believe lando needs both to be okay
It’s called ✨codependency✨

right? #saveourwags
Ffs another hashtag??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ignoring the potential break up speculation, you have to admit the Kat rocks the whole dress/trainers looks and I feel like Lu could as well (the irony I know) if it is done right…Cha and her personalised things are a whole different ball gsm tho
yeah no we don't talk about cha's sneakers-ers-ers

• Haha
It would be way better with sandals

Luisa... based on what we've seen from her, I don't think so 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💀💀💀
188467D2-3202-4B54-9263-A4205E425F88.jpeg

but her tagging him and his girlfriend and family in pics and making up horrible things is okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.