Formula 1 Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we deserve nothing less
There is evidence to suggest that we are providing all of these gossip sites with things to talk about (not including actually talking about us in that) so why should we have anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is evidence to suggest that we are providing all of these gossip sites with things to talk about (not including actually talking about us in that) so why should we have anything else
And we are popularizing people for no reason, I mean Jen Jen, Kika, her dad...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Any one else completely forget about the Alfa Romeo launch tomorrow? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dance night!
Will we get a glimpse of Max's lady
Love the throuple but you cannot dance as a throuple... there are only 2 emojis
But max did say lu was gonna teach him a tiktok dance.
Clearly no fear from lando catching covid😂 Quite risky to first of all meeting someone who was just in a long haul flight and now going to clubbing😬

Reactions: 4
Clearly no fear from lando catching covid😂 Quite risky to first of all meeting someone who was just in a long haul flight and now going to clubbing😬
Yikes i didn't even think about that because I was used to all the travel being over the off season... but yeah is a bit risky when first race is in a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
Yikes i didn't even think about that because I was used to all the travel being over the off season... but yeah is a bit risky when first race is in a few weeks.
I go on holiday a couple of days before the Bahrain gp and I’m putting my self in isolation from Monday (thank you working from home) because theirs no way I’m risking it but each to their own I guess? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just looked at Charlotte's IG page and saw the photo of her and her "partner in crime". Wasn't she the one who posted that really offensive tiktok video?

Reactions: 1
Hmmm are one of these girls Max’s mystery lady 🤔
View attachment 1090493
The one in the black top was also in the earlier story with the nose ring so I'd think her. Max also follows the other one with the longer hair so who knows... if he's seeing someone would think prob the 2nd one. I still have my doubts, but really because I like guessing.
Also fun fact... it the same place she had her birthday. Boite.

Also this was from him in portugal..Portugal... so guess he's there for 'business' let's hope this isn't what he wore to Boite
Same hoodie as cookie video from sleeve

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.