Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sc1909

VIP Member
The hate comments are not fair, they didn't decide to go to war, this is on Putin not Haas or Nikita.
I can't believe we are on the brink of World War 3, old men and their fragile fcking ego's.
hmmm his dad is in Putin’s pocket and there are a lot of financial links. He shouldn’t be getting hate for actions that are not his but we cannot deny that there are links.

The poor Ukrainian people and innocent Russians caught up in it are who I feel for. The wests strategy of appeasement certainly has echos of the 1930s. Studied international politics at university (yes I know nerd alert) and the way Putin is acting now is so different to previous times (edit as autocorrect has tests). He appears unhinged which is very scary moment for the whole world.

Right after my heavy post is there anything soft or funny in the F1 world?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

imola

VIP Member
Not a good day for me as a motorsport fan

1- Jamie is back to W series and going to problematic Jenner's Team

2-Horner saying the new young generation of F1 fans are young girls interested in "great-looking" drivers

I'm furious today
Are we really shocked at Horner? I’ve been interested in motorsports before I was even interested in boys so I totally get being furious, just not surprised at him commenting shit like that because that’s the kind of guy he is, to be honest.

imola

VIP Member
I can’t work out whether to be worried or if he’s just playing things down. Being a McLaren fan is always stressful
100% playing things down, his time could’ve easily beaten by a 2021 Williams on C5 tyres but the day generally was positive for McLaren, no denying that

Dandree

VIP Member
Me too! Go on Max. But I swear if DR is asked (likely most of them will be) and he gives his ‘I don’t watch the news’ response I am fully cancelling my crush
Don't worry Heidi posted about the situation, she probably briefed him

jld20

you literally don’t have to know anything about what’s going on to have enough sense to say “My thoughts are with the people in Ukraine during this time, I’m hopeful that the FIA will make the right decision for F1.
I’ve never had one single credit hour of any type of public relations and I could pull something like that out of my ass on pretty much any situation you could tell me about.

My honest opinion is that he has built his brand around being the happy, likable guy. So he doesn’t wanna do or say anything that rocks the boat. The down fall with that is sometimes it’s not just opinions or different views, sometimes there IS a right and wrong side. And if you don’t clearly stand for the right side people are going to call you out on that. I genuinely don’t believe that he doesn’t care that innocent people are dying in Ukraine. I just think he’s so scared to say the wrong thing that he says nothing.

Can’t believe I’m getting ready to do this but I’m actually going to defend him… I saw this on Twitter. Let’s all remember that this comment was made before the invasion. Has he given a statement since then?

💀💀💀 Sounds like it would be a side story for one of the secondary characters in “Port Cop” that’s what the show is called right? 🤣🤣🤣

————————————————————————
OK lovelies that was my spam for the night. A parting a note…. Let’s all remember to be patient and understanding with one another during times like these. There are no rulebooks or guidelines on how to channel our emotions to seeing something like this. People can be sad, people can be angry, people can be confused, or they can be all those things in a span of minutes. The most important thing is allowing everyone a space to vent those emotions because I’m certain they all come from a pure place. 😘😘😘

Also.. Just to add to my above comment about Nikita so I don’t get canceled … His initial statement was absolutely flawed. I’m not defending what he said. I’m only saying that this quote has spread like wildfire today and people think it’s something he just said. If we’re being real honest, before the actual invasion happened the thought of going to Russia couldn’t be viewed any worse than many of the other countries that’s on the F1 calendar. After the events of last night that has of course changed.
That’s all! just wanted to clarify so I didn’t get dragged through the tattle streets. because at the end of the day I still think he’s a shitty human.
I am just such a stickler for making sure people verify and fact check the news they consume especially after living through the Trump era.
I do think it's important to aknowledge that there's a decent possibility that DR doesn't want to comment because last time he tried to comment on human rights issues in Saudi he totally fucked it up and doesn't want to do that again. It's also more than likely the team don't want him to comment (because it's an ongoing situation and because of how he handled speaking about issues in Saudi last year). While I would love for DR to take a stance like Seb, we also have to aknoweledge that these are athletes that are allowed to answer 'no comment' when talking about issues they feel they are out of their depth to comment on. Also, a lot people on here said he should have just said a 'no comment' to the Saudi questions, this time he has and he's still being criticised - I just think we need to give everyone a bit of grace and compassion in how they are dealing with this catastrophic situation and not jump to conclusions.
Hope everyone and their families stay safe in these crazy times

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
Wow, thanks! I’m a horrible detective. 🤣🤣 the fact that she even did a screen record showing it is quite impressive. Like how?!? 🤷‍♀️
Look, people on twitter, Tumblr and insta noticed the blue thick problem on her first screenshot
She edited today but It's still SHIT
Girl is trying really hard

Yesterday:

Polish_20220223_111910357.png

Today:

Polish_20220223_111937191.png

The real one:

Polish_20220223_112130596.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member

what on earth is going on here 🤣 why does creepy Kym have to take all the good pictures 😭
It looks like Seb has accidentally turned up at a swingers party and CH is trying to persuade him to stay for "just a massage"

* yes Sharl would definitely manage to do this in real life

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
off topic but i feel like today will be really different day. Haas with Russian driver and colors on their car 😳
btw: I stand behind Ukraine and praying that this war will end soon 🙏🏻
The only person we can blame is Putin not the russians. I stand behing Ukraine also but we can’t forget that in a war both populations are at risk.
Its a sad day for the world.

MissF1

VIP Member
I just wanted to post that 😂😂 I think if they want to save a place and a name in F1, they should release Mazepin 😬
Yikes! If Uralkali goes, which it should, he is obviously not going to secure sponsorship dollars outside of Russia so the only outcome is he goes.
I do think F1 need to be careful. From the outside it could be viewed as he’s losing his job because he’s Russian. Which is obviously a dicey little area to be in.

MissF1

VIP Member
Not a good day for me as a motorsport fan

1- Jamie is back to W series and going to problematic Jenner's Team

2-Horner saying the new young generation of F1 fans are young girls interested in "great-looking" drivers

I'm furious today
Hypocrite! So why did he take this picture then? For the guys in the garage?!
6333B8C1-6D65-4305-A9B2-A609FA1DF575.jpeg

Someone sounds real salty because Geri is the only person who reluctantly wants to run her fingers through his thinning hair. Bye Sis!! ✌

• Haha
  • Sick