Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
Maybe they are going back to Woking with the rest of McLaren.
Weekend off and Monday back in the sim and analyzing all the data and meetings.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Yikes! If Uralkali goes, which it should, he is obviously not going to secure sponsorship dollars outside of Russia so the only outcome is he goes.
I do think F1 need to be careful. From the outside it could be viewed as he’s losing his job because he’s Russian. Which is obviously a dicey little area to be in.
yes it is very tricky situation for everyone involved 🤔☹

MissF1

VIP Member
I mean possibly it could be viewed that way, but this guy has a lot more reasons to be losing his spot that have nothing to do with russia

Andretti?
Yeah I wouldn’t feel sorry for him at all. For the other people on the team this could possibly affect of course. which is very unfortunate.

Sc1909

VIP Member
i just saw Daniel's and Lando's reaction about the new car . i feel like they are not happy with it 🤔 Oh no
Just went to watch it. I got the opposite impression. They both seemed to be trying to hold back the smiles. I kinda saw it like they were holding back a smirk 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lando along with several other drivers have expressed how different they think it will be visually for them all.

And the joys of the written word and how everyone interprets language. I suspect the use of hmmm is different where we both live.

Edit - I really hate autocorrect!
Yeah in Ireland it implies judgement and correction. As in you have made a mistake and what I say next is correcting you!

Last edited:

stevieelanee

Off the serious topic and back to the trivial.

Sophie Ogg has went from Williams to McLaren. Wonder if she’s taking over charlottes role?

Did I imagine this or did someone talk a few threads back about her having a baby with a member of either McLaren or redbull? Or have I totally made that up?
If it was mentioned i didn't read it, bit I did have to skip a lot 😅