Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
whereas here it’s more you’re thinking or pondering the question 🤷🏻‍♀️ Interpretation of language without the tone people are saying it in is so tricky.
Yes it is!! I was also trying to be non abrasive in my reply, only clear but there is only so much you can communicate via text!
Just heard 40 ppl have been killed so far, I honestly feel so ill.... 😞

Right will we move on to trivial things? Coming F1 wags give us some distraction from the real world for 5 minutes.
Didnt see your last paragraph, yes let's move onto happy and frivolous stuff!!!!!
Can I just say the wags are so disappointing on the fashion front 🙄

Pole er bear

VIP Member
cheers to #48 but...........

what the hell is happening lol, so many people including my friends getting together, getting engaged, getting married, two of my friends who are seniors in high school are now pregnant and im still the same:/ desperate me was always thinking "imma get a bf or gf before this person" and look what happens smh lol jus needed to rant😂 and this is how i

Nothing like a pandemic to make you spread DNA. I'm the opposite, but recently gonna try again after 2 years.
Dating not the DNA spreading part.
Also Public Service Announcement, forgive me.
Go to a doctor for a check up.
Yes covid but...
I'm good but a lot of friends had some issues (cancer under 40) Do it even if you are young and feel healthy
Pay for blood work
Okay done.

Last edited:
oh I wish it was that simple and all the countries stood up to Russia ☹ This has to end🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't understand why people choose war, I'm so frightened that this will end up in nuclear war because I really don't think Putin cares about destroying the world just as long as he looks like the "big man".

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
List from what I have missed so far last night and this morning…welcome to #47 nosey bitches 🎉🥂
Honestly ilysm for going through and making this list every time because my pea brain with a memory span of 5 seconds really needs it :love: actual life saver.

Also as I go through and catch up on all these posts, yikes, that McLaren is bright as all hell, not really a fan of the highlighter orange myself. And definitely not a fan of the whole peach vibe with the suits and car either. Doesn't really match up at all. Sorry Danny love you still.

MissF1

VIP Member
I mean is Lando‘s grammar really proof? Not trying to be mean, I know he’s dyslexic and all that so just asking 😂

Did someone say McLaren?
Right?! 🤣🤣 I’m completely open to it being proven that it’s not him but I can’t base that off of Professor Lando’s grammar.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Filming days are opportunities for teams to have limited running on track in order to record video footage for use in PR campaigns and by the team's corporate sponsors.

think filming day may have also been when McLaren filmed the milk challenge and last years Zak vs Daniel vs Lando so hopefully they do some fun things this year
They also film stuff for F1 and DTS crew will be there too i think 😊