Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It’s less about his nationality and more about Haas being able to replace him now without the Uralkali ties I think
Those ties were the only thing keeping him in that seat if we’re being honest
Yes this. It has literally nothing to do with him being Russian and everything to do with his sponser deal being Russian money

Sounds like wedding to me 🤪
*sad brttny noises
Yes that was my thought as well

Reactions: 1

vaneln

VIP Member
Are they going to Porto after Barcelona, right? Just my thoughts ofc

Last edited:
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I honestly dont want to have russia on the gp list this year, i think its not safe for anybody(drivers,teams, FANS) plus it would be stupid to "spend" money on that thing in that situation and celebrate it whike out there is chaos and people are dying and struggling trying to find a way to survive. And im not big fan of Nikita but just beacause he is Russian doesnt mean he wants to harm people around he and do bad to them, not all Russians are the same. 🤷🏽‍♀️maybe im wrong but its my opinion
All of the teams are Nato based so I dont think any will be pressing to go there. September is a long way off and while no one knows what will happen, this certainly won't be resolved by then. Biden about to speak.... which is basically gonna be the voice of all of Nato.

90sgirl

VIP Member
His Dad had a meeting with Putin in the Kremlin today or this week? There’s no way they can continue surely? The UK and US seem to be targeting banks and finance as a first resort so surely any connection to Russian money right now is too hot for even F1 to touch.

I can’t remember if it was here or Twitter that I saw this so apologies if it was here!
I’ve heard the same thing apparently there also freezing the money of children who’s parent are involved so Mazepins probably has

Back to wags for 1 sec: It's Isa's birthday

How old is she now?

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 why don’t you know??!! I come here for answers!!!
Well can you ask cinnamon why she deleted it? I mean obviously she knows someone who knows someone’s ex-sister-in-law’s neighbors third cousin removed best friend who once gave Lui’s sister a bikini wax…. They surely know the answer.

Also Tattle, the world revolves around eastern standard time so I need you gals to get on board and keep me entertained when it’s night for me!
View attachment 1081841
sorry i meant it as a joke lol im terrible at them:(

id say probably she got noticed after those whole "dms with lando" drama with that account posting fake bs about her and she probs realized that she was being too obvious about it. so i guess she kinda changed the quote for it im guessing lol

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
I am pretty new to this forum, I stumbled upon you all and lurked for about a a day before I couldn’t resist commenting. I really appreciate the amusing commentary and finding a pocket of people from all over the world I have something in common with! I never properly introduced myself but I live in the United States and was introduced to F1 through a coworker. The first race I watched was the 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix. I ultimately ended up a massive Sebastian Vettel fan (ironically missing most his championship years) but I fell in love with the sport. I’m a little older than a lot of you at 41, but I would never question anyone’s reasons for watching! My intent was to write something funny tonight in response to Christian Horner‘s comments along the lines that “we don’t watch for the good looking young drivers we actually watch for Toto!”but it’s been overcome by the news events and I’m really just writing to say that no matter where you are in the world tonight I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. A lot of us, particularly in America, take safety and security for granted but we should never forget we are extremely lucky and I really feel for so many people that are being affected right now. 🥰
Welcome! thank you for your message🧡 and fellow American too!

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
View attachment 1080221

Im disgusted. i wasnt the biggest fan of horner even tho i like redbull and max but this is so sexist and disappointing. im personally offended. i even see some instagram accounts that are"simp police for lando and charles" tagging everyone who makes comments like "youre so cute" or even "beautiful" on their posts. i hate when people call the younger generation out like that.

That’s awesome to hear about Kimi. I never knew that. I’m sure DR and many other drivers do tons we never know about. I was just trying to express that I don’t believe this is a political issue that can be teetered on. This is different from the kind of things they have faced and been asked before where maybe (not always) there were different views and opinions that could be debated due to peoples different social and economic statuses as well as their cultural upbringings. I just don’t feel that’s the case here. There is a wrong and right side of this to be on.
I have no doubt now given the FIA’s statement that Daniel will stand on the right side of this. He was nervous to say something before, that’s fine. That does not make him or anyone a bad person. But we all can continue to push people to do better. ❤ Much love to you. I am genuinely not upset at all. I think you’re great. I honestly love talking through things with people. I always feel I’m learning.
I'm sure they all will and that they all want to. I just feel its wrong to assume otherwise tbh.
It's just silly to me to go hard on these people when let's face it, they have no power in this. Use this energy and hound the politicians in your country instead!! They are the ones who have the power to do something, same with the heads of sports agencies, go after them they have the power!
Anyway I think your great too!! I am really direct but I never take disagreement with someone's view points as a sign we can't be friends!!! 😁 I mean, I still love your new rain boots!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart

melly99

Chatty Member
Ok I’m looking at the official pictures and the helmet on video is light but with flash it’s bright orange 🤔 so maybe he didnt change it and it has been like that the whole time 😂 also McLaren photographer created own preset so the orange will always pop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not sure if i like that 👀