Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m sorry to derail this very important topic but I thought some light heartedness might do us all really good ❤ here’s George saying a red and an orange team look pretty quick (ft his very relatable pimple, thanks for being human after all george!)
I love him SO much

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dont know if its true but apparently China is also planning a war on Taiwan after Olympics
the situation with Taiwan is difficult because it’s status is ambiguous. China claim it is independent but it is essentially known as part of ROC.
And before anyone argues with me - I’m not saying I agree with the above.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why people choose war, I'm so frightened that this will end up in nuclear war because I really don't think Putin cares about destroying the world just as long as he looks like the "big man".
Wish the power of love would overcome the love of power

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t Ferrari also have a Russian sponsor kaspersky? I know it’s not as big as Haas but wonder if they will do anything?

Reactions: 1
Danny saying he’s not got much to comment on the Russia situation and it’s for the fia to deal with
I feel tattle needs the facepalm reaction.
Just seen this in sky F1 and thought I wonder if anyones mentioned over here.

Really disappointed.

I feel tattle needs the facepalm reaction.
Just seen this in sky F1 and thought I wonder if anyones mentioned over here.

Really disappointed.
3-4 pages 🔙 i cant watch any sky videos in my country 😠

Look, I know it's heavy in this thread at the moment, with the world how it is and everyone here being from so many different countries its hard for it not to reflect what going on ❤ just thought I'd share some news about anti war protest in Russia, just to show that this really is Putin’s war. Well done to these people for making a stand, i hope the repercussions arent too severe ❤
Screenshot_20220224-230228_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220224-230237_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look, I know it's heavy in this thread at the moment, with the world how it is and everyone here being from so many different countries its hard for it not to reflect what going on ❤ just thought I'd share some news about anti war protest in Russia, just to show that this really is Putin’s war. Well done to these people for making a stand, i hope the repercussions arent too severe ❤View attachment 1086070View attachment 1086071
Let's hope they don't get sent to siberia

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don't understand why people choose war, I'm so frightened that this will end up in nuclear war because I really don't think Putin cares about destroying the world just as long as he looks like the "big man".
It is scary times. What I would say is that nuclear weapons are a deterrent and viewed as mutually assured destruction. He knows if he uses one that a nuke would be dropped in Russia.

I know it’s cold comfort but try not to think of it going that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.