Formula 1 Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m sorry to derail this very important topic but I thought some light heartedness might do us all really good ❤ here’s George saying a red and an orange team look pretty quick (ft his very relatable pimple, thanks for being human after all george!)

The mind games begin!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope that war wont get even bigger (some say that whole Balkan is in danger) and that mosta of the people will be able to survive and leave. I used to find stupid stuff on internet and i would laugh for the rest of the day and this site being one of those but right now only thought i have when i open intenrnet is just those poor people that didnt deserve this.😔😔

• Heart
I hope that war wont get even bigger (some say that whole Balkan is in danger) and that mosta of the people will be able to survive and leave. I used to find stupid stuff on internet and i would laugh for the rest of the day and this site being one of those but right now only thought i have when i open intenrnet is just those poor people that didnt deserve this.😔😔
Dont know if its true but apparently China is also planning a war on Taiwan after Olympics

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate this part. Never know who is sandbagging 😭
They all are I fear 😂 I mean Red Bull probably was genuinely fucked with the gearbox today but Merc, Ferrari and McLaren are holding back probably
Judging by Merc‘s lap times and Ferraris and McLarens interviews and general testing behavior

Reactions: 3
OK I'm asking when will be time and situation then to comment
Look honestly, I'm confused by what you have wrote and don't understand it. I'm sorry your upset but you can't go lashing out at people, I have no desire to argue with you. I wish you the best and hope your friends will be safe. Take care. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Me too, its just getting worse they have captured the power plant at Chernobyl, hope as many people can get out as possible. All these countries and organisations making big speeches actually fu*king do something!!!
oh I wish it was that simple and all the countries stood up to Russia ☹ This has to end🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
oh I wish it was that simple and all the countries stood up to Russia ☹ This has to end🤦🏻‍♀️
It's very complicated Putin could attack with nuclear warheads and Russia has plenty of them. Right now nothing is good

I don't understand why people choose war, I'm so frightened that this will end up in nuclear war because I really don't think Putin cares about destroying the world just as long as he looks like the "big man".

It's very complicated Putin could attack with nuclear warheads and Russia has plenty of them. Right now nothing is good
Exactly ☹all countries are trying to come up with something but they also have to protect their people

I don't understand why people choose war, I'm so frightened that this will end up in nuclear war because I really don't think Putin cares about destroying the world just as long as he looks like the "big man".
oh not people but only one man who wants to be the strongest in the world 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Look honestly, I'm confused by what you have wrote and don't understand it. I'm sorry your upset but you can't go lashing out at people, I have no desire to argue with you. I wish you the best and hope your friends will be safe. Take care. ❤
Thanks I just think now is the time to say this is wrong and not to answer question with no comment , nothing more. Like Seb, Max , Alonso

I know especially with Lewis in last today, apparently he was struggling with the tyres but o don’t know what to believe. Apparently red bulls gearbox failure was a plan to see how long it would last that’s why Max did so many laps yesterday 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Idk I'd rather have a no comment answer than say what Mazepin said. Mainly because I wouldn't know what to say? I'd feel like I'd be judged either way?

Thanks I just think now is the time to say this is wrong and not to answer question with no comment , nothing more. Like Seb, Max , Alonso
I'm not defending anyone !! but I think it's a team order to say no comment for now . all teams are silent. haas only posted info on their website. It is sad that all teams and FIA are quiet ☹

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.