Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not F1 or even wag related in the slightest but major appreciation post for Adele
i'm watching her as well and i am so in awe, she is absolutely amazing

unless adele is a wag 👀... maybe lando tagging her in his posts in 2014 worked and he's hiding her with luisa because he can't publicly be a stepdad to a 9 year old

Reactions: 2
Oh come on, if they can post the photograph of the person Lando presented the award with, why not photograph Lando tooo 🙄

1644355760669.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i'm watching her as well and i am so in awe, she is absolutely amazing

unless adele is a wag... maybe lando tagging her in his posts in 2014 worked and he's hiding her with luisa because he can't publicly be a stepdad to a 9 year old
Honey that is a lot to take in…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adding that to my list of reasons why fists will be thrown
I'm usually not into that kind of stuff but if Danny and whole fandom want that...

*on our way to Hungary*
"Hey monza, wake up, we are about to cross the border now, prepare your ID"
*Me panically hiding toilet seat and a whip*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So i forgot what Lui looked like and thought this was his sister... 😳😅

tumblr_309841678f0ee1169134fa92aac21e73_a7d87d4c_640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.