Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ladies! completely off topic but i need your help:)

i have a crush on a friend whose family is really good friends with mine, he plays a sport and only invites my family and his. he is semi-pro and could go to a national league soon, he's soo good at what he does. i saw him the next day at a gathering and told him he did really good, and i wasn't really nervous around him. he was the sweetest. im just really scared of what our parents will think but i think there are signs. how do i ask him out!!??

edit: and yes, my dad got him into f1

i have a crush on a friend whose family is really good friends with mine, he plays a sport and only invites my family and his. he is semi-pro and could go to a national league soon, he's soo good at what he does. i saw him the next day at a gathering and told him he did really good, and i wasn't really nervous around him. he was the sweetest. im just really scared of what our parents will think but i think there are signs. how do i ask him out!!??
In order to determine this… I need to know the sport. If it is rugby turn and run 100miles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The essays have started again 🙄
She’s off her rocker 😂 Luisa is at fault for Lando not training ,which I don’t believe for one second, we’re just not seeing him train but even if he wasn’t how is that on her!?! ‘sleeping around with your girlfriend’🤔!! She’s responsible for the drama….the girl literally posted churros, how is that drama!?!🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A pleasant surprise…just suck it up and ask him. If your too nervous do it over message rather than face to face. What’s the worst that can happen?
i know right! i never thought i would find hockey players hella attractive after seeing the way he skates omg,
he has another game soon, i can probably talk to him after or before that:) thankyouuu

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s off her rocker 😂 Luisa is at fault for Lando not training ,which I don’t believe for one second, we’re just not seeing him train but even if he wasn’t how is that on her!?! ‘sleeping around with your girlfriend’🤔!! She’s responsible for the drama….the girl literally posted churros, how is that drama!?!🙃
there is no way he's not training, mclaren wouldn't let him
just because he's not posting everything he does in the gym like certain ferrari or redbull drivers doesn't mean he's not putting in the work... ffs now i'm mad, this synonymous girl is dangerous for my blood pressure

• Heart
Reactions: 5
people are already saying he's gonna have a bad season and they're already blaming it on his off season of which we've seen basically nothing... i mean i knew this was gonna happen why am i shocked
but that's why i wanted him to post anything gym related, so people shut up (and to see him sweaty but that's not my point here)
Even if it ends up him being p20 every race, he won't be the loser of the season

We already know IT'S KATERINA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think something happened with Pierre and Kat? Found it strange that she posted nothing for his birthday.

Reactions: 1

edit: and yes, my dad got him into f1
Yes,shoot your shot, and if he say no dont be sad there are may churros (fish) in the topgolf (sea)😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe this is a culture thing…to me hockey is field hockey not ice and to say rugby boys in the UK have a reputation is an understatement lol
im from the US. ice hockey here! he got offered to go to the UK to play field but he insisted on ice hockey

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.