Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries, it actually means he will be p1 :ROFLMAO:
It's always the opposite of my trollings :ROFLMAO:
'22 won't be any different :ROFLMAO:
yeah i know but whenever we say something ironically it ends up happening 😂 what if we're cursed 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe this is a culture thing…to me hockey is field hockey not ice and to say rugby boys in the UK have a reputation is an understatement lol
Oh same, I’m also in UK lol, let’s just say I had some
✨experiences✨ with hockey boys in uni that I shudder to think of

• Haha
Reactions: 1
im from the US. ice hockey here! he got offered to go to the UK to play field but he insisted on ice hockey
Really? I didn’t realise that there were enough similarities between the 2 to be able to easily transfer? That’s quite interesting to know

im from the US. ice hockey here! he got offered to go to the UK to play field but he insisted on ice hockey
Good choice. Field hockey has 0 exposure over here compared to ice hockey in the US! Only time I see it on tv is at the Olympics. Our main sports are Football (soccer), rugby and cricket. Nothing else is really shown on tv (aside from F1!)

• Heart
Yes,shoot your shot, and if he say no dont be sad there are may churros (fish) in the topgolf (sea)😊😊
Im saving my topgolf virginity but who knows, we have a topgolf 10 miles away from both of us believe it or not😂
maybe ill just go for the churros

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Lando is the only presenter who wasn't photographed: / wtf

• Sad
Do we think something happened with Pierre and Kat? Found it strange that she posted nothing for his birthday.
She is been MIA in insta too for a couple of days..weird! But he received something from her for is birthday so dont know

yeah i know but whenever we say something ironically it ends up happening 😂 what if we're cursed 👀
In that case
I'm IRONICALLY saying I will end up in Danny's room at Hungarian GP

Ooooops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Im saving my topgolf virginity but who knows, we have a topgolf 10 miles away from both of us believe it or not😂
maybe ill just go for the churros
Yes. You can give us a rundown of just how good they actually are and whether or not they are worth they hype

• Heart
there is no way he's not training, mclaren wouldn't let him
just because he's not posting everything he does in the gym like certain ferrari or redbull drivers doesn't mean he's not putting in the work... ffs now i'm mad, this synonymous girl is dangerous for my blood pressure
I agree, if we remenber last year he didn't post anything either and everyone saw the season he had. Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean that he is gonna to throw is job out the window. And even if that should happen, how could it be Luisa's fault? Man is responsible for his actions ffs and should be held accountable! He is not some kind of baby that can't decide for himself and have to be protect at all cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good choice. Field hockey has 0 exposure over here compared to ice hockey in the US! Only time I see it on tv is at the Olympics. Our main sports are Football (soccer), rugby and cricket. Nothing else is really shown on tv (aside from F1!)
well i did find his ice skating hockey maneuvers hella attractive😍i have been to his games before when i was younger a couple of years ago, but never thought anything more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.