Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ I donā€™t begrudge max his championship but this joke of a race and the end of it will just forever duck me off
Was that Wheatley that said ā€œthen weā€™ll have a motor race on our handsā€?? And thatā€™s exactly what Masi told Toto. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

I donā€™t blame Max or Red Bull. It was Masiā€™s job to oversee that the race was completed safely and in conjunction with the rules. And he failed.

It wasnā€™t his job to make it entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ I donā€™t begrudge max his championship but this joke of a race and the end of it will just forever duck me off
Totally with you! Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but hasnā€™t this been out for a while? Swear Iā€™ve seen on f1 tv and on the f1 YouTube channel?

Reactions: 2
I left at page 2 came back to 10 more, and whenever there is alot of pages I never read them but today I did that only because I tought there is going to be pic of whole outfit but nothing
ed8841f847e3b3a7b86da15fab17bb3e.jpg

Reactions: 1
Good morning gals, what a night and now launches and ice hockey olympics. This is going to be a ride :cool: Dunno when I'm going to do some work stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.