Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭i lost my notebook from history and i cant find it anywhere and i have exam tomorrow...
Anyway since we were talking about Monaco today i was exploring about it a lil bit and i never knew that the princess of Monaco is know to be The most saddest princess in the world and apperently nobody knows where she is these days but the "Moanco royals" says that she is getting treatment beacuse she gad problems with her tooth but people think that there is something bigger, and also saw somewhere ( dont know if it is true) that the prince Albert or someone from Monaco royals been involved with playboy and his current wife is not the first and only one and that he still has affairs with other women and have more childrenπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈdont know if its true

• Wow
Reactions: 1
"We tried to get married like three times"

Apparently it's gonna be in few weeks

And I kinda think this fella who is hosting is tattler, he is constantly asking him about the wedding 🀣
That's probably the sign

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😭😭i lost my notebook from history and i cant find it anywhere and i have exam tomorrow...
Anyway since we were talking about Monaco today i was exploring about it a lil bit and i never knew that the princess of Monaco is know to be The most saddest princess in the world and apperently nobody knows where she is these days but the "Moanco royals" says that she is getting treatment beacuse she gad problems with her tooth but people think that there is something bigger, and also saw somewhere ( dont know if it is true) that the prince Albert or someone from Monaco royals been involved with playboy and his current wife is not the first and only one and that he still has affairs with other women and have more childrenπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈdont know if its true
Oh yes the monegasque royals have always been the paradise of scandals.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
the question is whether there will be Heidi :unsure:
i dont care πŸ˜‚ we have fbi agents here . if there will be photo Daniel and Heidi and he is wearing a suit , i'm 100% sure someone here is excellent at photoshop πŸ˜‚ but if he is invited he definitely has a plus 1 ☺

• Heart
Just saw on tiktok a video someone made of ChaCha like F*** Romeo and Juliet i want what these b**** have and whoever made that video was putting pictures od ChaCha and in the middle of it there is pic of him and Giada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw on tiktok a video someone made of ChaCha like F*** Romeo and Juliet i want what these b**** have and whoever made that video was putting pictures od ChaCha and in the middle of it there is pic of him and Giada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I tried to post that here yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
You would also be sad after spending magnificent night with Mr Seb and then he disappears from your life and parades in your country once a year 😭

Ah vintage f1 gossips 😍
And I don't even simp for Seb. Nothing, niente, nada 😬
*goes heiding*

the question is whether there will be Heidi :unsure:
FFS DANDREE

View attachment 1030522

Ladies, let's go to work....
I love you so much 🧑 way more than Lando loves Luisa 🧑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently it's gonna be in few weeks
Where then ? Because in a few weeks, if it's in the US, I don't think a lot of drivers can go ?
It was planned in Italy, but I don't know if plans have changed...

Reactions: 1
You would also be sad after spending magnificent night with Mr Seb and then he disappears from your life and parades in your country once a year 😭

Ah vintage f1 gossips 😍
And I don't even simp for Seb. Nothing, niente, nada 😬
*goes heiding*

FFS DANDREE
Don't tell me that my question is so bad , there have been here pics of some old naked men, just saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I indeed planned to wear a wedding dress to annoy Brttny, and since we are dressed like that we could maybe ... I don't know πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Want him to tie me up and rag me around like that WHO SAID THAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just watching back some 2020 races and I really need to see DR in a black race suit again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.