Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe that he hid her for 2.5 years tbh...
Also : we know because we pay attention, I don't think everyone knows.
Tbh I feel or I hope he had some growth ! And that there is nothing wrong with being more open .
I don’t know and I just speculate BUT maybe on top of what he has being saying about being less selfish the fact that he saw Max and Kelly thriving ..
I mean maybe he realised that this relationship can bring stability ( being with someone who understand F1 game ) I do believe something shifted in him with her .
But I will still make fun of Heidi odd behaviour on social media πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Tbh I feel or I hope he had some growth ! And that there is nothing wrong with being more open .
I don’t know and I just speculate BUT maybe on top of what he has being saying about being less selfish the fact that he saw Max and Kelly thriving ..
I mean maybe he realised that this relationship can bring stability ( being with someone who understand F1 game ) I do believe something shifted in him with her .

Twisted, that is basically one massive innuendo post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah he said that he was more mature, blablabla... Daniel says a lot of crap things... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say hi and that I’m very much looking forward to joining in chatting constant tit with you all…reading it all has been fab but can only get you so far πŸ˜‚
hi!!! welcome ❀🏎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
HIIIIII IM BACK sorry about the long break i started school😭

but comment on lando: super glad hes back at the mtc!!

Lui's videos were super cuteπŸ₯Ίjust funny how he was eating her glasses😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that when Cha and Cha started dating (will always be bitter about Giada) that Charlotte dressed a lot better than she does now??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.