Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think I about it the more I wonder if the wdding of the cntury (meaning that's how long its beem coming up) is going to be 2/22. They seem like people that would go for a cutesy date, it's not like they have to worry about it being a weekday with their lifestyles and Jenson's driver number was 22.
Apologies if I'm the last person this is dawning on...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more I think I about it the more I wonder if the wdding of the cntury (meaning that's how long its beem coming up) is going to be 2/22. They seem like people that would go for a cutesy date, it's not like they have to worry about it being a weekday with their lifestyles and Jenson's driver number was 22.
Omg YESSS 🤯🤯
That some serious cringe Mr Button even for Imperius curse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn't be surprised. Mr Button seems to be fond of sentimental things

A lot of the UK based factories are in one area, I live about 30 mins from Silverstone and can get to Alpine, Haas, Merc, Red Bull, Aston Martin pretty quickly at any given time, one factory is in the town I live in. It blows my mind sometimes to think that some of the drivers are like, 20 mins away or possibly drove past my house on their commute to the factory 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
A lot of the UK based factories are in one area, I live about 30 mins from Silverstone and can get to Alpine, Haas, Merc, Red Bull, Aston Martin pretty quickly at any given time, one factory is in the town I live in. It blows my mind sometimes to think that some of the drivers are like, 20 mins away or possibly drove past my house on their commute to the factory 😂
You must not live that far from me! Hahah swear I’ve seen George Russell in the shop before 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
You must not live that far from me! Hahah swear I’ve seen George Russell in the shop before 🤦‍♀️
I forgot Williams! Oops 😂 I’m the other side of Oxfordshire, always forget they’re in Wantage!

I sometimes wonder if I sat in the Tesco car park opposite the Mercedes factory long enough if I’d see Toto putting petrol in his car or Lewis pop in for a meal deal 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
OK you two, I envy you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I forgot Williams! Oops 😂 I’m the other side of Oxfordshire, always forget they’re in Wantage!

I sometimes wonder if I sat in the Tesco car park opposite the Mercedes factory long enough if I’d see Toto putting petrol in his car or Lewis pop in for a meal deal 😅
Like that episode of DTS when Sainz was just casually walking around marks and Spencer’s 🤣

• Haha
Like that episode of DTS when Sainz was just casually walking around marks and Spencer’s 🤣
Yes! The dream is to bump into one of them in the shops and obviously have them instantly fall in love with me in a cute, fanfiction kind of way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.