Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo if the wedding of century will take 22/2/2022, you telling me that long time ago they possibly told each other " Lets wait 2022 and get married then"
Like....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just wait for the squid reunion, it has to be today
I think Lando will be shooting something with Quadrant on the weekend. They have no content for youtube and videos with Lando have the most viewsπŸ˜‚ so Luisa get your camera face ready πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Lando will be shooting something with Quadrant on the weekend. They have no content for youtube and videos with Lando have the most viewsπŸ˜‚ so Luisa get your camera face ready πŸ˜‚
Hmm that could be quite interesting

• Haha
HmmmπŸ€”what are videos that can Lui be involved in:
β€’ like somone mentioned "Boyfriend/F1 driver do my makeup
β€’ "who well do Squids know each others"
..... idk
I also didnt expected Monaco after Dubai and then Switzerland...and imagine Woking. Squids be swimming everywhere

• Haha
9,10,11 well my husband will be busy with the babyπŸ˜‚
The schedule for upcoming weeks seems quite busy and hope some wags provide something for gossip too. Sould be fun. Also congrats for super husband

Reactions: 1
HmmmπŸ€”what are videos that can Lui be involved in:
β€’ like somone mentioned "Boyfriend/F1 driver do my makeup
β€’ "who well do Squids know each others"
..... idk
I also didnt expected Monaco after Dubai and then Switzerland...and imagine Woking. Squids be swimming everywhere
I think she could drive practices this season, FP1 at least πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Wait, so if she show up in paddock not that we will just get pic of her and her outfit but maybe a pic of her in his carπŸ€”πŸ€” Kat is shaking 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.