Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Iโ€™m so in love with this man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Why i canโ€™t post tiktoks here ๐Ÿ˜ก

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say hi and that Iโ€™m very much looking forward to joining in chatting constant tit with you allโ€ฆreading it all has been fab but can only get you so far ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say hi and that Iโ€™m very much looking forward to joining in chatting constant tit with you allโ€ฆreading it all has been fab but can only get you so far ๐Ÿ˜‚
Welcome welcome to the nosey witches ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
welcome โค we do love some tit chatting ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
he's wearing an in n out shirt... very edible indeed
and of course it's from texas ๐Ÿ˜‚

Welcome โค Favorite driver ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yes, exactly. everyone knows it so why to hide such a beautiful woman โ˜บ
I still can't believe that he hid her for 2.5 years tbh...
Part of me is thinking : why would he change his mind now ? I don't know... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ It's about time for sure !
Also : we know because we pay attention, I don't think everyone knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
who you will marry one day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Letโ€™s just say Lando confirmed a niche type that stemmed from a high school crush that is brown curly hair๐Ÿ˜‚
But in all seriousness in terms of actual driver favourite I donโ€™t know if I have one. Like when it comes to races I watch in pure anticipation for what the duck is going to happen; hoping nothing goes wrong

• Heart
Letโ€™s just say Lando confirmed a niche type that stemmed from a high school crush that is brown curly hair๐Ÿ˜‚
But in all seriousness in terms of actual driver favourite I donโ€™t know if I have one. Like when it comes to races I watch in pure anticipation for what the duck is going to happen; hoping nothing goes wrong
ok i take that โ˜บ ehh exactly . I still can't watch that Man in fire episode from DTS without tears in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜–

• Sad
Reactions: 2
well that's not fair, you can only marry one person ๐Ÿ˜‚
my add for page is literally marry me with JLO and Maluma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
in some countries you can have more than one wife or husband? No problem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.