Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can hear her though i think
he probably doesn't show her because isaac is already kind of known and maybe he doesn't want his niece to become known like that either, or maybe his sister doesn't want daniel to show her
His sister would be ok to show her son but not her daughter ? 🤔

He definitely knows
I bet pics with Isaac are Daniel's most liked pics.
But "he's super private", you know. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His sister would be ok to show her son but not her daughter ? 🤔

I bet pics with Isaac are Daniel's most liked pics.
But "he's super private", you know. 😅
i'm not part of their family so i wouldn't know but i can imagine that back when they posted isaac the first time they didn't anticipate the big response and interest in him. now the damage is already done with him, so to speak, but they can protect his niece still. regardless it's cute and i wouldn't read to much into him not posting his niece. bet he loves her just as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Or maybe little girl just runs away from camera? 🤷‍♀️

And yes, in my opinion he is super private 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i'm not part of their family so i wouldn't know but i can imagine that back when they posted isaac the first time they didn't anticipate the big response and interest in him. now the damage is already done with him, so to speak, but they can protect his niece still. regardless it's cute and i wouldn't read to much into him not posting his niece. bet he loves her just as much.
Of course. Maybe he shares more things with Isaac too.

Why doesn’t he show his niece?
The internet can be cruel and she is just a little girl. I personally didn't know he had a niece until they showed her in an interview on his birthday 😖 you can barely find picture of his sister , so they probably like their privacy 🤔
Edit : btw I don't think his fans would be evil to his niece ☺ not at all ☺ I mean in a different way 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of course. Maybe he shares more things with Isaac too.
He’s said before that he sees a lot similarities with Isaac and himself. So maybe he just feels more comfortable in those interactions and thus sharing them?

• Heart
The niece was on that video singing him happy birthday though. I do find it strange it’s always his nephew on photos and videos but also none of my business.
also didn’t we manifest DR content today- this is such a coincidence. Is he reading us? HEY BABY 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s said before that he sees a lot similarities with Isaac and himself. So maybe he just feels more comfortable in those interactions and thus sharing them?
did he say that? oh my godddd 🥰 i might love uncle daniel even more than regular daniel which already includes a lot of love
no wonder when he gifts him jerseys and teaches him his favorite songs though, he's turning him into a mini daniel with blue eyes 🥰

did he say that? oh my godddd 🥰 i might love uncle daniel even more than regular daniel which already includes a lot of love
no wonder when he gifts him jerseys and teaches him his favorite songs though, he's turning him into a mini daniel with blue eyes 🥰
Uncle Daniel is my favorite 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Uncle Daniel just loves Isaac more than anyone else in this world. That includes his parents.

For me he is only private when it comes to relationships. Not with his family. We have different opinions, I guess. 🥰
Relationships with women. As he’s never been shy to show his buddies either. Or his family.

• Heart
I feel bad that when (if not already) he leaves his family he doesn’t know when he will see them next cause WA’s borders are still closed for the foreseeable future!

• Sad
mine too ❤

that's typical big family stuff, my aunts and uncles might love me more than my parents as well 😂
My aunt wanted me to be aborted and she just pretends to like me but she is really not good at it, while my uncle just wants to talk to me and my sister all day long

• Haha
For me he is only private when it comes to relationships. Not with his family. We have different opinions, I guess. 🥰
I agree, cause his whole family minus his sister were on Netflix
Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, I mean look at this winter break, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.
There is no Max F or Tom with "our flights goes from platform 9 and 3/4 in 2 pm, we are staying 27 days and 3 hours and then we are going home" . There is no Jen Jen with ooops look at that elbow it could be Luisa's. There is no tagging locations, at least not in real time. There is no pink suitcase at the airport, there is no I was at my hairdresser but last friday 😅

I don't know, I consider it as being private 🤷‍♀️ not Seb-private tho but no one want that anyway 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.