Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAAASSS
DR RELATED TEA
IMG_20220201_102053.jpg

IT'S PROBABLY BULLSHIT WHEN THEY NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT LIKE THIS BUT I'LL TAKE IT

EVEN THOUGH WE WEREN'T DRY TROLOLOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm maybe something interesting. February starts being eventful
Screenshot_20220201-103315.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lu just posted about some beauty procedure she had done in Lisbon. Unsure if today or just retrospectively posting…

Lu just posted about some beauty procedure she had done in Lisbon. Unsure if today or just retrospectively posting…
Ignore me, “Last Friday”. Should have translated before I posted 😂

the squids are exposed every single day, you just need to follow their multiple hate pages haha

does this page only posts stuff related to Lance? I'm actually curious to know about esteban and elena
I found it today but they posted about DR and girls in Perth, a lot of Kelly and others so will see

Reactions: 1
the squids are exposed every single day, you just need to follow their multiple hate pages haha

does this page only posts stuff related to Lance? I'm actually curious to know about esteban and elena
no this page shared something about DR too 🤔

Reactions: 2
Its offtopic but im traumatized right know because one of my professors in front of 27 students just said to one of my classmates that was cleaning the whiteboard : I would tell him that he is hard but he wpuld get angry.... like wtf, and then he told him Dont worry it happens to me sometimes:sick::sick::sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.