Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.
There is no Max F or Tom with our flights goes from platform 9 and 3/4 in 2 pm, we are staying 27 days and 3 hours and then we are going home. There is no Jen Jen with ooops look at that elbow it could be Luisa's. There is no tagging locations, at least not in real time. There is no pink suitcase at the airport, there is no I was at my hairdresser but last friday πŸ˜…

I don't know, I consider it as being private πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ not Seb-private tho but no one want that anyway πŸ˜…
The profile pic is everythingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.
There is no Max F or Tom with "our flights goes from platform 9 and 3/4 in 2 pm, we are staying 27 days and 3 hours and then we are going home" . There is no Jen Jen with ooops look at that elbow it could be Luisa's. There is no tagging locations, at least not in real time. There is no pink suitcase at the airport, there is no I was at my hairdresser but last friday πŸ˜…

I don't know, I consider it as being private πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ not Seb-private tho but no one want that anyway πŸ˜…
love that

I feel bad that when (if not already) he leaves his family he doesn’t know when he will see them next cause WA’s borders are still closed for the foreseeable future!
i still hope to see them at the melbourne gp, even though if that means quarantine for them back in perth πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, I mean look at this winter break, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.
There is no Max F or Tom with "our flights goes from platform 9 and 3/4 in 2 pm, we are staying 27 days and 3 hours and then we are going home" . There is no Jen Jen with ooops look at that elbow it could be Luisa's. There is no tagging locations, at least not in real time. There is no pink suitcase at the airport, there is no I was at my hairdresser but last friday πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, I mean look at this winter break, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.

Oh yeah, I was talking about people in his life, you know. I know people have different opinions about kids on soc med, and each family decides πŸ™ but posting a 5 years old kid on IG when you have 6M followers is not exactly the definition of being private.
For the rest, I agree with you, he definitely doesn’t share a lot of things himself. His account is mostly for work & partnerships.

Reactions: 7
I'm bored, so I made a video of who's who on tiktok πŸ˜‚ (didnt post that of course) so charles is my boyfriend, george is my husband, lance is my sugar daddy, nikita is my main enemy and daniel hates me. great I'm done with tiktok πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Uncle Daniel just loves Isaac more than anyone else in this world. That includes his parents.

Relationships with women. As he’s never been shy to show his buddies either. Or his family.
Well we saw him with Jemma, she was the only one who wasn't totally hidden. So maybe when he choose to settle down with someone it will be similar not lovey dovey posts but people will know that she is the one

Reactions: 2
I'm bored, so I made a video of who's who on tiktok πŸ˜‚ (didnt post that of course) so charles is my boyfriend, george is my husband, lance is my sugar daddy, nikita is my main enemy and daniel hates me. great I'm done with tiktok πŸ˜‚
at leas the egg is somewhat accurate πŸ˜‚

i miss his hair like that πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯°
bring back the curls mclaren boys STOP CUTTING UR HAIR

• Haha
Well I don't even know how to use tiktok feeling old, something like this πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well I don't even know how to use tiktok feeling old, something like this πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

they're forcing daniel into a mid life crisis lmao (but i don't know what to do with tiktok either hah)

• Haha
  • Heart

oh don't worry πŸ˜‚ it took me like 1 minute to delete song that was over that video πŸ˜‚I still don't understand how this app works πŸ˜‚

• Haha

We also have to take into account that we are talking about completely different age groups that in this case i think their different behaviors reside manly in that.
And Daniel its not old jesus im is age and im on my finest days :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We also have to take into account that we are talking about completely different age groups that in this case i think their different behaviors reside manly in that.
And Daniel its not old jesus im is age and im on my finest days :cool:
This is why Heidi is occasionally posting hints, she is closer to that generation

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"lance_teastroll"

Who's dying for gossip over Lance?
I assume this is why they branched into Daniel's gossip because I actually can't imagine much gossip coming from Lance tbh. I know we all had a lengthy convo here about him being a decent guy but he still seems a bit boring (not necessarily bad) vs some of the others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.