Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial but I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll get any tea or exposing ๐Ÿ˜‚ they love to post this mystical stuff only for it to be nothing in the end
But how I wish for someone to drop something crazy, my personal favorite would be accidental pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Controversial but I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll get any tea or exposing ๐Ÿ˜‚ they love to post this mystical stuff only for it to be nothing in the end
But how I wish for someone to drop something crazy, my personal favorite would be accidental pregnancy
Canโ€™t wait for โ€˜My friendโ€™s boyfriend knows someone who knows someone who said that Luisa got pregnant to trap Lando and steal all of his money!โ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canโ€™t wait for โ€˜My friendโ€™s boyfriend knows someone who knows someone who said that Luisa got pregnant to trap Lando and steal all of his money!โ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
How much ideas they are giving to those WAGs and when it happens they are going to be suprised

Cha & Cha

• Wow
Reactions: 1
But we can wish anyway. They could tell the time afternoon is so unspecific ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

DR content :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why doesnโ€™t he show his niece?
you can hear her though i think
he probably doesn't show her because isaac is already kind of known and maybe he doesn't want his niece to become known like that either, or maybe his sister doesn't want daniel to show her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.