Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
to be honest i do think she is a bit of a mean girl/toxic gf, not to judge her based on her profile because that's often quite misleading but she does give me those vibes
but she is hot as fuck, i'd feel entitled to be a little toxic and mean if i looked like her as well
ngl she has mean girl vibes

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Well I don't even know who the hell Conor is 😂 😂 😂 Following drivers and their better halfs and now plus their friends becoming to complicated for me
Anyway get well soon , Harry Potter is always good choice ;)
don't worry until I saw him on a golf stream and then on vacation in croatia I didn't know who he was 😂 thank you ❤ nova have a HP saturdays rn so im so happy 😂

• Heart

All_I_Know_Is

I'm sorry to bring this up again but which thread is the recap on? I was hoping to find a recap of it because I can't bear to spend 4 hours on it (so thank you for your work <3) but I can't find your post anywhere! I must be missing it!
should work:

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
but why would she posted that specific cheat quote if not the case and the unfollow him?
To be fair i think is just a little fight but i think its funny the first thing they do is unfollow on social media delete photos...then after a fews days everything is fine again

imola

VIP Member
If he continues with this tempo, MI will have more instagram profiles than she drink she smoke girl 🤣
Now he has his main one, this tagged on the story one (hey @imola this is his girlfriend if you didn't know) and private one 😅

Girlfriends are overrated

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
oh drama and I can't keep up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ me and the baby are starting to get sick so I watch Harry Potter all day and not instagram 😂
but I don't think Connor cheated. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
she is so friendly with all the guys (i dont think it is a bad thing btw) and her stories are just them and not connor. maybe he didn't like it so they had a fight and broke up?

Last edited:

NINAA

VIP Member
Probably nothing in it but on my Instagram Conor is showing as Jennie's most recent follow......unfollowed then followed back? Or just a glitch?
Hmm idk… but if he cheated, she would just unfollow him right, I wouldn’t even follow him back anymore

90sgirl

VIP Member
How old is miss Turkey? Because I really can’t place it and for some reasons it’s bugging me 😂

Browneyes81

Daniel has lots of solo ventures - he has his own merch line and he does lots of work with GoPro which is totally independent form McLaren. All his YouTube content is produced and sponsored by them.

Zak is super smart with letting the drivers build their own personal brands alongside the team. It’s so different from the Ron Dennis days where the drivers could barely speak with permission. He really changed the direction of the team in terms of this kind of stuff.

Yeah they are - they make all the team luggage.
And that’s why I love a bit of Daddy Zak… sorry not sorry 😂