Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I wonder how much longer they will be in dubai?
Will there be a friend schism?
If they have a whole ither week, wow gonna screw up the 'fam'

Browneyes81

this makes me so sad. You should wear whatever you want whenever you want to!

not so much as a whole but this particular fin...Casper.

Ive been to **** ***** in nyc London and France and I really don’t see the obsession with it. Like yes of course it’s exclusive and you pay a massive membership fee to be there but it’s mostly corporate owned accounts used as write offs to host clients and potential clients. Not that it’s bad or not great for what it is but it’s like this Mecca people speak about like jesus himself will be washing your feet at the entryway. I personally don’t get it
I don’t get it either! Don’t rate the food but they do a great banana smoothie!

Futtrit

VIP Member
@monza & @Futtrit i literally would make #FRJNSN tees for you, and thats with zero hesitation

BTW everyone who hates not being able to see people's profile pics when tattle covers them for holidays...if you go to your settings when using a laptop, you can select "disable holiday stylings" so you never have to see those weird cartoon decorations

So @monza, design ideas!

Understand what you’re saying but nobody (on here at least) uses “Lui” to mock her or in a negative way whatsoever, but sorry if you’ve felt adversely to the reasons people shortened your name in your past.

interestingly on the topic, it is weird to me when people who don’t know DR in real life, like his mom or dad, call him “Danny”...like, he’s so not a “Danny”. Yes, he’ll occasionally refer to himself as DannyRic but never Danny and there was an interview once where the guy was like should I call you Daniel or Danny or whatever and you could tell he was like uhhh Danny? No. And responded that Daniel was fine. Aka don’t Fkin call me Danny lol
no worries .. I know that’s why I didn’t go to deep in the first place … I know how it is here ☺

smalley85

it kills me to not be able to tell everyone more yet...seriously I HATE being that person, bc it’s so annoying when other people do it...but also have to at least let you all know something is coming, and it’s major.

PSA: when it comes out, I’m going to have to ask that you will have to unfortunately just settle on trusting me without going into a TON more details, because I literally cannot. But...the things I can share I will!

TBH, one of the reasons I told you ahead of time is also so you can see I’m not one of these weird ass accounts claiming lando cried on their shoulder last night in their DMs and that there is validity to what I mention but again please forgive me for being “shady” or “hinty” or elusive. If I could I would tell you every single thing I’ve found out but I can potentially get a lot of people into a lot of trouble if I did.

BUT in less than 24 hours, it’ll be here 🖤
So wait, can you give us a few hints, maybe? :unsure:
Like is it professional or personal? With our bunch of FBI detectives here, would we be able to find it out ourselves or it's much more than that?

Absolutely. DR is lucky to have fans like you that defend him unconditionally and see him as entirely good regardless of everything.

Btw, I wasn’t “going off on a tangent” about things you didn’t say...I was giving my opinion on things that can be used as argument against your stance. I also purposely tried to provide as many facts as I could so it didn’t seem like I was being defensive or offended in any way because I’m absolutely not at all. I love hearing varying opinions especially when they’re total opposite to mine in fact.
Well that's uncessarily condisending. I am not defending him unconditionally, where did you pull that one out of? I just don't like bullying and call it out whenever I see it.
Save your pseudo intellectualism for somone who is easier fooled, you clearly have your own bias which you are trying to hide and are deflecting onto me.