Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonbrunette

Did he say that he's going to Maldives or are we assuming that? I've seen that the Maldives have been mentioned a couple of times here so idk

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
My pictures were from two separate times a few months back (yes i actually wore it more than once and not just on laundry day! ;) ) but as penance for my evilness, today I will put it on and pray it doesn’t melt my skin off from all the negative vibes I spread into it’s fibers.
dead 😂 technically it's mclaren x daniel merch so you're fine at 50% 😂

imola

VIP Member
me too . i even cried at the end of the movie 😂😂 omg this is so cute. i need to download it 😂😂
where do you watch it? i need some good stuff for my train rides and i'm a big fan of animated movies as well ❤🥰 (just watched encanto, it was sooo good)

Daniel even called him baby bear in mclaren video 😂

Nice try DR, nice try 😅
I KNOWWWW poking the lil baby bear
and people say they dont get along, smh

landolorian

Chatty Member
I think they might be staying in DoubleTree but went to Caesar’s palace a few times just to the beach and the pool(?)
Also Lui’s followers are still growing and growing… I’m surprised she surpassed Kat tho cuz she has a much better Instagram although Lando does have more fans than Pierre I guess. I’m also just realizing that Kat cut herself some slack by dating Pierre. Unlike LN he doesn’t have 12year old obsessed fans who bully every girl he’s associated with😅
I’m pretty sure they are staying there- Lui’s first story was on a balcony that looked like one at CP, they’ve been at Hells Kitchen, and the pool area Sav tagged as CP as well. Unless they are moving around!

Dandree

VIP Member
When he said this it reminded me of when he was at Renault and he did a video where elementary school kids were asking him questions and one of them was what kind of fuel does the car run on...and he had no idea. I’m not saying you need to learn how to build it from scratch to be a great driver, but if you’re even casually around the garage when you’re not in the car racing, you’d have to at some point hear engineers and mechanics talk about things like this and pick it up eventually...I’m a really inquisitive person especially when it comes to my job (my passion, fortunately) and I literally geek out on researching things and constantly learning even things that are in the least bit akin to what I do I just like to know about. Not trying to be a snob or to say I’m better than anyone else but if it’s your true passion, don’t you find yourself wanting to absorb as much of it as you can in any way possible?

NOT MEANT TO COMPARE HIM TO LANDO (I only remember lando doing this, I’m sure other drivers have too) but there was a time where Lando would often help the mechanics fix/build his car and I think there was even one race he got into a bad accident and he stayed with them all night because he felt he shouldn’t leave them when he was causing them to work overtime.

I just wish at the very least, DR would see the response he’s been getting to a lot of the things he says about his choices and realize maybe change isn’t a terrible thing...for his own sake and to get out of his own way at this point.

Sidenote: Whenever DR has one of these moments the lyric “don’t save her...she don’t wanna be saved...” from no role modelz by J Cole pops in my head and it takes me FOREVER to get the song out of my head it’s so annoying lol
Absolutely agree
I have same wish as Seb in beginning season 2021 maybe DR will be more serious

All_I_Know_Is

Got it. That’s what I thought.
Also...is the girl in MIs story his gf? You know, the one that has “obsessed with MI” in her ig bio 😖

Got it. That’s what I thought. Thank you!!!

Also...is the girl in MIs story his gf? You know, the one that has “obsessed with MI” in her ig bio 😖

kubnikol

VIP Member
but why would she posted that specific cheat quote if not the case and the unfollow him?
maybe it's true idk. but I don't know if someone cheated on me and I would publish story like this I would stand behind it and not delete it 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk maybe he was drunk, kiss another girl and they broke up . time will tell . and "Lando group" stories too😂

Last edited:
  • Haha