Formula 1 Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh Fabio, what’s are you doing?! I thought you were better than this! I know he’s not an F1 driver so off topic but if I was 10 years younger I’d for sure be sliding into his DMs. He seems really sweet

he really does, and especially with his siblings 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ah so she was the one with the shady content, god she's really full of herself 😅
But tbf she was really fair when she went on a date with him
No hints 😂

*Please don't come with "but she posted food pic", at least there were no churros :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
DR Is on a new podcast called @gypsytales has anyone listened to it only I can’t bothered yet 😂
yes. Just finishing it now actually (listened at 2x for efficiency, lol)

relatively safe interview spoke a lot about motocross, ufc, racing, but what stood out was the host and he seem to know each other beyond the podcast or working together and he repeatedly praised Daniel for being “humble” and even went to say he goes too far and is too hard on himself and “self deprecating” and has absolutely no ego regardless of how successful and rich he is. 😂

sorry but...lol.

Nothing too personal, nothing about relationships that goes beyond surface or saying stuff like “it’s a good story to tell your grandkids one day” or whatever.

spoke a little about retirement life DR said he’s not sure if he’ll completely go off the grid turn off social media and live on the farm or explore another passion, says he can’t imagine himself in NASCAR as much as he enjoys it.

overall it was definitely “good guy Daniel” would rather give gifts than receive them, cares more that the Moto racers are healthy than who wins and they all have good health. Talked about his sisterhaving kids and that she doesn’t get two hours to herself and he doesn’t know how she does it but he also understands he probably will only understand how she does it when he does it himself. But didn’t talk about any desire to have kids at a timeframe or marriage or whatever.

edited to add: he also talked about how he likes being able to dress in his own clothes finally in the paddock on arrival day, that it helps the culture because being a racer is so unrelatable to people or kids but when he was a kid if someone was wearing the same sneakers he was that he admired they became relatable in that way.

Also said having people like Dax as friends would be a wasted opportunity if you didn’t take advantage of the doors that could open like with Ellen and the industry if he wants to explore that more. Insists he doesn’t have a “brand” in terms of persona or anything prescribed and that he’s authentic Bc his mates and his dad would kick his ass if he wasn’t. Again. Lol.

additionally mentioned that he’ll probably remain close to mclaren Bc he genuinely loves being there even after he leaves, and that some people spend all of their time practicing or doing laps and he has no interest in using his free time to do that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh Fabio, what’s are you doing?! I thought you were better than this! I know he’s not an F1 driver so off topic but if I was 10 years younger I’d for sure be sliding into his DMs. He seems really sweet. I don’t think I could be a Moto GP WAG though even as a fan watching it sometimes is just too scary
Oh every time gossip girl writes rider instead of driver my mind immediately wanders on moto gp where drivers are called riders and rider is such a funny word to describe someone's profession if you know what I mean 👉👈

*actually no shame, @aac_124 had the same allusion today with wag page's caption :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yes. Just finishing it now actually (listened at 2x for efficiency, lol)

relatively safe interview spoke a lot about motocross, ufc, racing, but what stood out was the host and he seem to know each other beyond the podcast or working together and he repeatedly praised Daniel for being “humble” and even went to say he goes too far and is too hard on himself and “self deprecating” and has absolutely no ego regardless of how successful and rich he is. 😂

sorry but...lol.

Nothing too personal, nothing about relationships that goes beyond surface or saying stuff like “it’s a good story to tell your grandkids one day” or whatever.

spoke a little about retirement life DR said he’s not sure if he’ll completely go off the grid turn off social media and live on the farm or explore another passion, says he can’t imagine himself in NASCAR as much as he enjoys it.

overall it was definitely “good guy Daniel” would rather give gifts than receive them, cares more that the Moto racers are healthy than who wins and they all have good health. Talked about his sisterhaving kids and that she doesn’t get two hours to herself and he doesn’t know how she does it but he also understands he probably will only understand how she does it when he does it himself. But didn’t talk about any desire to have kids at a timeframe or marriage or whatever.

edited to add: he also talked about how he likes being able to dress in his own clothes finally in the paddock on arrival day, that it helps the culture because being a racer is so unrelatable to people or kids but when he was a kid if someone was wearing the same sneakers he was that he admired they became relatable in that way.

Also said having people like Dax as friends would be a wasted opportunity if you didn’t take advantage of the doors that could open like with Ellen and the industry if he wants to explore that more. Insists he doesn’t have a “brand” in terms of persona or anything prescribed and that he’s authentic Bc his mates and his dad would kick his ass if he wasn’t. Again. Lol.
The entire podcast made me laugh.

No ego whatsoever, Daniel. Not at all. 🙈

That entire interview is his brand.

• Haha
The entire podcast made me laugh.

No ego whatsoever, Daniel. Not at all. 🙈

That entire interview is his brand.
Wholeheartedly agree...he doesn’t have a “team” telling him what to do it controlling anything yet he’s signed to the biggest sports agency in the world and literally has a team doing exactly that.

the only thing anyone ever told him to do was his dad telling him to always be clean shaven and look presentable Bc of the business side ... it’s SO rehearsed that I honestly thinhe really believes this is who he is at this point.
I would be insulted if I worked overtime to keep him squeaky clean when he’s had indiscretions and he’s like nah I’m just a good guy and never got into trouble Bc of how I was raised when a lot of other people have Bc it’s so easy to get wrapped up in stuff with f1 but he stays away from it all.
yeaaaaaoookayyyy
Essentially the interview could be summed up by saying...Blake who? What’s CAA?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic but watching Queer Eye with my mom and she asked me what a zaddy was. I physically had to resist the temptation to show a pic of Toto and say 'him. This is the example of a zaddy'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too minimalist and low key for me! Also I can’t stop laughing at the thought of a congregation full of women in wedding dresses 😂 (the glass of wine may have had something to do with that)
i am very much the guy (girl? that thing is so low quality) walking in the wrong direction but i picture it a little like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I know the conversation has moved on but I’ve always considered it a power move that Carmen blocked her fan pages.
I liked her for that and then also completely deleting her account. I took it as her being serious about her own career and not wanting to do the influencer route. But doing a collaboration with a jewellery brand is just an odd move.
Also no one seems to pick up on the fact that she wears a lot of Zara (even to a premiere) like the likes of Charlotte on the WAG insta’s and instead all comment on her classy style.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.