Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
View attachment 981064

Both Katerina and Sara have been defeated in the fight for followers. Who's her next opponent? 🥊
Next i think is Linda (That I have no idea if she is still with Fernando or not) 231k is the target 🎯
Side note: Linda is promoting some kind of trip with her to Peniche in Portugal 😂 (if you guys want to go on a trip with a wag haha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

xogitxari

Yeah i mean looking at the supposed beef bar pics Connor has an extremely defensive posture and Lando is just kind of looking at him.

I hope if anything did happen cheating wise with Connor that Lando didn't know about it as that will cause trouble in squid paradise 😣
What beef bar pics?

All_I_Know_Is

Yeah i mean looking at the supposed beef bar pics Connor has an extremely defensive posture and Lando is just kind of looking at him.

I hope if anything did happen cheating wise with Connor that Lando didn't know about it as that will cause trouble in squid paradise 😣
didnt her sister selfie that video? If my sister was just cheated on by someone who clearly she loved, there’s no way I’d be able to be so la dee dah and in that close proximity to the dude and for damn sure would not have had him in background of my story. If they’re all out, where is her sister anyway?

imola

VIP Member
they literally announce their relationship to the public days ago. And I think they have a good amount of drama involving them, you know hate pages, the under20k page, lando following and unfollowing girls months ago
I was just kidding don’t worry 😂

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I knew this would happen after that podcast yesterday. When I was recapping it on here I tried to not be THIS mean but the quote that started this fiasco was from that interview...which hopefully my summary helped you all stay in the know about and saved you from having to listen to 4hours of chat (or 2 if you’re like me and listen at 2x lol)
I'm sorry to bring this up again but which thread is the recap on? I was hoping to find a recap of it because I can't bear to spend 4 hours on it (so thank you for your work <3) but I can't find your post anywhere! I must be missing it!