Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All_I_Know_Is

I guess if you look at it that way. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing at all.

I guess for me it’s like, this isn’t him breaking into the mainstream (the campaign is very sports-oriented) and it’s not introducing him to a wider audience. Plus Tumi isn’t exactly a household name.

Not saying it’s bad. Always good to see drivers get these things and you have to start somewhere with the personal branding. I like that McLaren let their drivers do that rather than making them do everyone in-house like Ferrari
Pretty sure this was the first time McLaren ever let a driver do their own campaign like this.

Madjoo

Armani are a Ferrari sponsor so it’s still in-house. But I do think that’s a great brand partnership. Two household names in Italian luxury goods and obviously we all know Charles could have been a male model in another life.
So it's like Tumi McLaren....
Sorry just I don't know why it looks like Lando is more free in this campaign. But nevermind! 😅
Latifi is in Maldives now 😂 Go back to work, mate

Maybe the training camp already started
Well if mclaren pilot has same program than williams pilot. Okey it's lost. Buy tissues already for the season 🤣

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I actually agree with most of your list!

In no particular order and for various reasons:
Lew, Max, lando, Seb, and I have a soft spot for Bottas and always root for DR but I can’t say I think he’s top 5 on the grid.

OMG I hate you for this 😩 why do you have my humor?!?!

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
I don’t dislike him in the slightest but there were times last season when he was shockingly off form. In my opinion he was stressed about the 2022 season. because once all that was settled his demeanor and performance and attitude overall seemed better near the end of the season.
It's a shame we'll never know how he'd perform in Mercedes with contract security, I think he always performed better around the time of signing that damned year extension.

I've decided I need shady tiktoks about other drivers and their girlfriends in my life and we all know only Jen Jen would deliver. Squids and Hinty Heidi walked so Jen Jen could run

I think he unfollowed her after she posted Lando's car in Turkey lmao
Wait really? 😂 like what she tried something with Lando? But yeah he for sure unfollowed her and refollowed her now

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
that's why i don't think daniel on deuxmoi is a weird thing to happen
pierre is much less famous in the f1 community, especially in the us, him being spotted is much weirder than daniel
I think people were more suspicious as he only seemed to be spotted with Heidi, despite the fact he spends a lot of time in LA. But he's a very recognizable F1 figure it checks out that he gets spotted when in the US, also some Soho House sightings too in LDN.

Good for Pierre and Kat who is still listed as "his girlfriend". They seem genuinely cute as a couple.

All_I_Know_Is

Aw I forgot all about Bottas... although this last year and the year before weren't really great for him so I think I'm happy with my list as is! Love Seb as a human too ❤ DR hasn't really impressed me the last year, the previous year when he was with Renault he had a good few good moments but this year was lacking.
I'm really excited to see what this season will bring!! 😊 might have a totally new top 3 😁
Also forgot Carlos. How dare I ... so underrated it’s a sin.