Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
Oh my oh my, did I just influenced Kells and Max to go ice skating?

You're welcome Kells 🧡 I'm so much better skater than you tho. But yes, I would continue falling if Max would be there to get me up 😬
Oh and geef me een klap papa :devilish:

They are cute, Kat would never. #birdwhisperer
It was a cute video, ngl

Uh oh, drama in Dubai?
oh f_ck

• Wow
Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
I hope you all think it was worth the wait and forgive me for being an asshole about it for a week 😩
i'm having a great time making up wild theories so it's going to be worth it either way 😂❤ and don't worry, no one thinks you're an asshole 🥰

• Heart

lxilxi

Why? Cause Lando could be the athlete she’s talking or cause Lui could get the rapper/athlete? I’m lost 😂

I wouldn’t mind that 😂 drama drama drama
might have something to do with the fact he tried to hit on her sister Andrea? he commented on a lot of her posts lol

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
girl, same. If you’re in the opposite time zone as most on here like I am there’s a period of time where it’s so dead but it’s not late at all locally so you end up talking to yourself if you post anything lol
US lol im excluded most times (but im talking to a guy from holland tho so thats hard too lmfao)

All_I_Know_Is

Your right I shouldn't have replied to you. I don't appreciate condescension but I should give it back to you either. My apologies.
I wasn’t being condescending, just so you know...I truly meant it’s good that he has people who support him and defend him because he’s not a terrible human being in the slightest. Sorry if it seemed like it was in some way belittling you, it was actually positive.