Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was at nammos yesterday and it just seemed everyone was chilling, jennie was the only one i didn’t see (that still does not mean she was not there, just didn’t spot her) Was not following their actions so no scoop but that brief second i saw them everything seemed normal
ohh so no "beef" between L&L? I was almost believing she drinks she smokes lol. But do tell, how to the squids looked together?

On squid land everthing is fine because if she is holding the cup and taking a photo those fingers I see there between her legs are from our little naughty lando. 😂
View attachment 976634
good eye when I first saw it I thought he was on her side, you know the legs in the story but yeah that hand has to be his

• Haha
Reactions: 1

All_I_Know_Is

I don’t know what you’ve seen and what you haven’t yet but in a bit I’d love to know what the consensus is

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Okay I'm sorry in advance because I feel like I should have asked this like 3 threads ago when all these names first started coming up often lol but are Jennie and Connor, Miss Turkey etc all those other folks, friends of Lando's? 🙈I don't know a whole lot about Lando and I would like to be just a little less lost 😅.

Thank you in advance to anyone clarifies this for me haha! You will have my eternal gratitude and a virtual cookie from me❤🍪
yes! goodnight ladies!

All_I_Know_Is

yeah and Jennie is not around, In fact she didn't even posted last night in Nammos. But idk in lando's shoes it's a really though spot to be, being friends with both of them. But I don't think it's gonna cause problems with him and Luisa, I just think the whole group's energy now is kinda bad
the boys are probably on a golf course somewhere. Guys don’t really absorb emotions right away after a breakup where girls do. Guys get hit with the aftershock like a month later when they realize they fked up a good thing and by then girls are usually just about over it.

monza

VIP Member
Has the ugly compass on his ankle too. Sorry he’s VERY handsome but some of the tattoo choices these boys have are questionable at best.
I know about ankle one and I chose (long time ago) to pretend it doesn't exist 😅

I wanna see the biiiiiiiird 😭😏

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I love that you clarified who Jon was for me...I feel so heard. Lol.
I swear the F1 world is so cross contaminated...I couldn’t even begin to speculate why he did and still does after she tried to cause shi on McLaren’s ig. Is Jon married?

At your service...

View attachment 976603View attachment 976604
Thx I find this but I wanna topless proud photo. I'm not asking for a lot
View attachment 976615
Thank you loves 🧡🧡

#getminaked2k22

• Heart

All_I_Know_Is

DR merch day ? 😂😂😂
My pictures were from two separate times a few months back (yes i actually wore it more than once and not just on laundry day! ;) ) but as penance for my evilness, today I will put it on and pray it doesn’t melt my skin off from all the negative vibes I spread into it’s fibers.

• Haha

All_I_Know_Is

quiet last few nights🙄im bored as fuck rn
girl, same. If you’re in the opposite time zone as most on here like I am there’s a period of time where it’s so dead but it’s not late at all locally so you end up talking to yourself if you post anything lol

• Heart
Uhmmm okay! Would never allow myself to get worked up enough on a gossip thread about drivers who have little to no affect on my life now or ever to come at someone how you are toward me, so I’ll chalk it up to you not knowing me whatsoever if that’s your perspective on me. And that’s okay, sincerely. This energy is not what I’m here for and respectfully I don’t deserve to be spoken to how you just did. I’m constantly building people up and complimenting everyone on here and being respectful with all of my opinions but again with all sincerity, youre absolutely allowed to view me however you do and I certainly won’t try to change your mind about it.
Your right I shouldn't have replied to you. I don't appreciate condescension but I should give it back to you either. My apologies.

All_I_Know_Is

Hmm I’ll rate your press release a 7/10. 🤷‍♀️
your supposed to announce that you will be making an announcement first. And then keep us waiting 😏
Ah fk. I can’t do anything right...but that’s intentional it’s part of my brand just always getting it wrong. Lol

Actually, LMAOOOO I did do this last week with the LN hint. Omg i really am an awful person I am so sorry.

• Haha