Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Carmen does anyone know? I thought she was mid/late 20's but went on LinkedIn and it seems like she finished her degree in 2021. I know you can go to college at any age but what does she actually do? Outside of some internships?

Reactions: 2
How old is Carmen does anyone know? I thought she was mid/late 20's but went on LinkedIn and it seems like she finished her degree in 2021. I know you can go to college at any age but what does she actually do? Outside of some internships?
She's the same age as George, 24 this year

On @/wagsf1 says she is born in 1998

may be an unpopular opinion but I kind of feel like MercGeorge is going to be really unlikable...like he will not just obey like Valtteri. Maybe in the beginning but I can’t see him playing along for too long. The way he got out of the car and snuffed bottas’ helmet after they crashed (the confidence to do such a thing with a ring of ash on your ass, btw) says a lot about his tempter.

Since everyone has sang his praises and declared him the next big thing for seasons now, I can’t imagine he would be content to play defense for Lew rather than try to continue to be a future wdc now that he’s officially on a top 2 team and actually has the opportunity to do it.

To me, he reads very “I know I’m good...you know I’m good...if you don’t, then you clearly know nothing about racing, peasant” like he is better than anyone in his category (lando, Charls, I guess now Alex, pear, etc). I know he did really well when he raced for Lew when he had COVID but I feel like people have completely subscribed to him being held back solely because he was in a Williams car, but can you actually predict that he’s gonna be front of the grid and his performance is going to completely do a 180°straight away in his first season with the team? IDK it may be a DR ‘21 season where people are ready to write him off when they were worshipping him prior. I hope that’s not the case, it would be amazing to see that kind of massive improvement but if it is, I don’t think he would be one to take the criticism well. I hope this is not the villian arc for Georgie Porgie.
Lol for me he's unberable already. Something in his presentation / act . Anyway I think that Merc put something in contract to prevent this, they for sure learned from Nico/ Lewis . Even Redbull put into contract that Perez must help Max this season so that would be my guess that Merc did same thing. We will see

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this about George too, all of last year, there’s just something about him that is unlikeable to me. I’ve never been able to put my finger on exactly what it is, and in the summer when he finally scored points and stuff I softened on him haha, but I think Merc George is going to be quite unbearable 🤔

Reactions: 11
I’ve said this about George too, all of last year, there’s just something about him that is unlikeable to me. I’ve never been able to put my finger on exactly what it is, and in the summer when he finally scored points and stuff I softened on him haha, but I think Merc George is going to be quite unbearable 🤔
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same.

He is rather arrogant and that really grates on me. I never really could take to him and it's just becoming more apparent.

I still think we could get a Lewis/Nico 2.0 situation with him.

Reactions: 5
I feel the same about George, but I think it’s my love of an underdog, and now he isn’t.

I’m fickle. I think the same will happen to me with Lando and next season I’ll be an Albon fan :LOL:

I will always love crying at points George <3

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.