Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Connor is not ugly 😭
He is kinda cute 🙈

(cause I don't wanna make non-famous people famous)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 976979View attachment 976980
Not the DR hating witch having his sweatshirt! 🤮 Of course, maybe I only need it to represent him during my daily “Death to Daniel” voodoo spells and simply so I can burn it...but, duh...that’s stating the obvious. The way things are looking, it’s safe to say my diabolical witchcraft is working.

Clearly, I’m being sarcastic...again, up until Austin I literally was all Daniel, all day and I still root for him to do well at this very moment. Once and for all, I. Do. Not. Hate. DR.

How’s that for a press release public announcement? All of us hating ass, jealous witches need to put one out at least weekly...it’s on page 4 (to honor Lando, obv) of the miserable wench guidebook, FYI. But shhh keep it between us.
DR merch day ? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But Connor is not ugly 😭
He is kinda cute 🙈

(cause I don't want to make non-famous people famous)
right? he's maybe not hot-hot like that niccolo guy but he's cute
there's something about gingers 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
let's be honest, every man and woman, straight or not, would jump this man at the first chance
so you go connor, good job
Yep, we're all lke "Fair enough Connor, he's smoking hot. Any video footage?"

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe it wasn’t on vacation necessarily but yeah I bet there will be drama cause they’ll definitely have to choose sides and I think Connor will be the one to stay friends with the group since they know Jennie from him (as I understand)
Lando's friends that we know probably will continue with Connor but the other guys in the Dubai crew are Jennie's friends. She have tiktoks with them apart from Connor and his friends. I also think Sav will continue to spend time with her but not so sure about Luisa. She is more close with Lando than anyone else she probably will do whatever he does.

Reactions: 8
DR merch day ? 😂😂😂
My pictures were from two separate times a few months back (yes i actually wore it more than once and not just on laundry day! ;) ) but as penance for my evilness, today I will put it on and pray it doesn’t melt my skin off from all the negative vibes I spread into it’s fibers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

This is he

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My pictures were from two separate times a few months back (yes i actually wore it more than once and not just on laundry day! ;) ) but as penance for my evilness, today I will put it on and pray it doesn’t melt my skin off from all the negative vibes I spread into it’s fibers.
dead 😂 technically it's mclaren x daniel merch so you're fine at 50% 😂

Reactions: 1

This is he

dead 😂 technically it's mclaren x daniel merch so you're fine at 50% 😂
exactly. See someone understands me.
PS do you know I had point out to someone that the colors of his team merch were to match the colors in the stripes of his helmet and they were like mindblown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

exactly. See someone understands me.
PS do you know I had point out to someone that the colors of his team merch were to match the colors in the stripes of his helmet and they were like mindblown.
whaaat 😳 i didn't know that . thanks ☺

This is he
Bye bye Alex Turner welcome Niccolo

Actually I will stay with Alex, Niccolo is cute but maybe not my type,didnt yet see lot od pics from him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.