Formula 1 Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows to be honest. They are always giggling about inside jokes. There are probably tons of girls we don’t even know about. Could be any of them.

also…I asked why Minttu was so loved but I forgot about Cate. People seems to like her too even though she driver swapped just like Kelly 🤷‍♀️

Cate is really funny, I like her. She's always posting about being a Seb fan and Marvel movies.
But about Kelly, there's a lot of sexism because she's a mom with a new love etc. Also, everyone likes Callum (yeah he's not that famous), but Max has haters and Kelly too.

Reactions: 7
Who knows to be honest. They are always giggling about inside jokes. There are probably tons of girls we don’t even know about. Could be any of them.

also…I asked why Minttu was so loved but I forgot about Cate. People seems to like her too even though she driver swapped just like Kelly 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think it bothers people that much cause she ”downgraded”😂 She seems sweet but thinks she is funnier than she actually is😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what Carmens connection is to 94ys-Marylebone, they constantly post her on Instagram and she doesn’t seem to have own Instagram anymore. Or what her job is in general?

Reactions: 1
Cate seems to have a real passion for the sport. I think she met Pierre at a race (correct me if I’m wrong), she’s been a Vettel fan since she was a child.
On her swapping to Callum, he was still with his girlfriend up to around a month before he got together with cate.
Didn't she slide in his DMs? That's what I remember reading.
And that time when Callum started following Cate's friends on Instagram, they kept posting stories from the same place and when people connected the dots, he put a mind your own business sticker on his stories? Poetic cinema

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what Carmens connection is to 94ys-Marylebone, they constantly post her on Instagram and she doesn’t seem to have own Instagram anymore. Or what her job is in general?
Her LinkedIn shows she was doing an internship (Investments management) until december

Reactions: 1
She’s gorgeous. This really who the whole Turkey thing was about?
yeah she has max in her highlights, eating a pepper in a very not appropriate way (all you max simps should really watch that 😂) and fake proposing to her
max commented on a few of her pics around january 2021 with lando mocking him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
yeah she has max in her highlights, eating a pepper in a very not appropriate way (all you max simps should really watch that 😂) and fake proposing to her
max commented on a few of her pics around january 2021 with lando mocking him
Yeah max was down bad with all the hearts😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hmm I don't really get it why P&K relationship has to be the serious one and L&L not. I said it once and I said it again I think they will surprise everyone
I just mean as far as the type of couple things they do. I just think Lui is down for and enjoys just hanging out with Lando and all his friends. They seems to have a great time. Where Kat wants to do other more glamorous things. And no shade there. It’s who she is and how she grew up and the life she’s a custom to. I actually don’t mind Kay at all and don’t believe all those rumors.
I actually think Lui and Lando will last a while too.

• Heart
are we invited to the wedding though?
You know that grill the grid video where the question is "do you sing in the shower" and DR says "pfffft abso-bloody-lutely". THAT is the answer.

I know you do but repetition is the mother of learning

• Heart
You know that grill the grid video where the question is "do you sing in the shower" and DR says "pfffft abso-bloody-lutely". THAT is the answer.

I know you do but repetition is the mother of learning

can't wait to see you in a white dress and sainz sr calling you mi vida and you becoming rich af afterwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.