Formula 1 Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cate is really funny, I like her. She's always posting about being a Seb fan and Marvel movies.
But about Kelly, there's a lot of sexism because she's a mom with a new love etc. Also, everyone likes Callum (yeah he's not that famous), but Max has haters and Kelly too.
Yeah Kelly may seem a little over the top at times but all that “go home and take care of your kid” is so not it. And coming from girls?! So sad.

Reactions: 10
was iona the one with the shady tiktok content or am i mixing up lando's girls? either way i agree, her friend also went around telling people who were lando fans that iona didn't even like him, she was just with him for his money

Reactions: 4
can't wait to see you in a white dress and sainz sr calling you mi vida and you becoming rich af afterwards
Oh you won't wait long
I mean, we agreed that on on thursdays Jnsn and Brttny wddng we wear pink white

Get your outfits ready ladies

FB_IMG_1641592213747.jpg

• Heart
yeah she has max in her highlights, eating a pepper in a very not appropriate way (all you max simps should really watch that 😂) and fake proposing to her
max commented on a few of her pics around january 2021 with lando mocking him
Please excuse me…. brb

yeah she has max in her highlights, eating a pepper in a very not appropriate way (all you max simps should really watch that 😂) and fake proposing to her
max commented on a few of her pics around january 2021 with lando mocking him

for science 👀...what’s her ig?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And this was around (maybe day before or after) that *Fabio follows* *Lando unfollows* *Fabio unfollows* *Lando follows* gate

Ugh
Hmmm, I don’t think she’s THAT pretty. She seems like a high school btch, sorry not sorry

Reactions: 11
Hmmm, I don’t think she’s THAT pretty. She seems like a high school btch, sorry not sorry
She does! There's something bitchy in her face that makes me think she'd eye me up and down and turn around if I asked her something lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And this was around (maybe day before or after) that *Fabio follows* *Lando unfollows* *Fabio unfollows* *Lando follows* gate

Ugh

(Look at the comments 😅)
ah so she was the one with the shady content, god she's really full of herself 😅

Reactions: 2
I know the conversation has moved on but I’ve always considered it a power move that Carmen blocked her fan pages.
She did?? Okay, I missed that part of timeline, but hats off to her for doing that, they were literally stalking her friends and family, even went on her mum's old Facebook to get content 😬😬

Reactions: 2

Ugh

(Look at the comments 😅)
Ohhh Fabio, what’s are you doing?! I thought you were better than this! I know he’s not an F1 driver so off topic but if I was 10 years younger I’d for sure be sliding into his DMs. He seems really sweet. I don’t think I could be a Moto GP WAG though even as a fan watching it sometimes is just too scary

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She did?? Okay, I missed that part of timeline, but hats off to her for doing that, they were literally stalking her friends and family, even went on her mum's old Facebook to get content 😬😬
Yeah as soon as she went public with George and they started popping up. They were all complaining and acting upset even though they didn’t know she existed a week previously.

Her IG was private when her and George went official (if she even has it at all anymore) so I really think she just doesn’t like people posting about her in that way. Which is fair, I wouldn’t either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.