Formula 1 Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
coming through with an unpopular opinion again (apparently i can only do these or simp): lando and daniel are both fantastic drivers and lando beating daniel this season is not because he lost his edge. the mclaren is very different and very hard to drive. lando grew up in that mclaren family and in that car, he knows it like the back of his hand. daniel's driving style is a lot about the brakes, the mclaren doesn't allow him to use that and adapting to that after 10 years of driving cars that operate differently is hard. daniel knows what he has to do with the car but it's just not coming naturally which then results in a lack of confidence and performance. the reason the mclaren is like that is because fernando wanted it like that. no one had lando as a potential wdc on the radar before this year. things change rapidly in f1 but both are absolutely amazing drivers who, given the right car that suits their driving style, will bring in a lot of great results.
and regarding daniel wanting to look like a good guy, maybe it's simply because he is. no one can talk for four hours about something they don't genuinely mean. he said he's torn between wanting a farm life vs. wanting to stay in the lime light after f1 many times before and i think he's being honest. i feel like we should cut him some more slack because yes, even though he absolutely misspoke in saudi and other times and definitely deserves to be held accountable for that, i think he's genuine in his intentions. i understand not everyone agrees, but that's just my view. 🤷🏻‍♀️❤
IMG_20220108_004636.jpg

Look Tomaso, A QUEEN 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is someone also gonna celebrate me when I get 25K? 🥲🤪
We'll have extra special wine time, don't worry!! 🍷
Btw, why do all the fan pages think she deserves 400k? Her claim to fame is being Charles Leclerc's girlfriend and that's where her followers come from, that's why she's got signed by agency and gets brand deals

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmmm, I don’t think she’s THAT pretty. She seems like a high school btch, sorry not sorry
Confession: I thought she was prettier when Lando was interested in her. I'm not a fan of all this weirdo fake tan tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
coming through with an unpopular opinion again (apparently i can only do these or simp): lando and daniel are both fantastic drivers and lando beating daniel this season is not because he lost his edge. the mclaren is very different and very hard to drive. lando grew up in that mclaren family and in that car, he knows it like the back of his hand. daniel's driving style is a lot about the brakes, the mclaren doesn't allow him to use that and adapting to that after 10 years of driving cars that operate differently is hard. daniel knows what he has to do with the car but it's just not coming naturally which then results in a lack of confidence and performance. the reason the mclaren is like that is because fernando wanted it like that. no one had lando as a potention wdc on the radar before this year. things change rapidly in f1 but both are absolutely amazing drivers who, given the right car that suits their driving style, will bring in a lot of great results.
and regarding daniel wanting to look like a good guy, maybe it's simply because he is. no one can talk for four hours about something they don't genuinely mean. he said he's torn between wanting a farm life vs. wanting to stay in the lime light after f1 many times before and i think he's being honest. i feel like we should cut him some more slack because yes, even though he absolutely misspoke in saudi and other times and definitely deserves to be held accountable for that, i think he's genuine in his intentions. i understand not everyone agrees, but that's just my view. 🤷🏻‍♀️❤
Personally I’m not saying Saudi is the sole reason he’s not a good guy or why what he said or how he portrays himself is inauthentic. Saudi didn’t even cross my mind at all actually...I do genuinely think Daniel isn’t malicious I think he’s selfish and slightly ignorant, very entitled and disconnected to real life stuff (to be fair this may just be because his life is so abstract compared to most and not because he strived for it to be that way of course).

It was that Daniels talent is that he manages to talk for 4 hours without really saying anything at all. He is so charming and good at it that you really walk away being entertained and feeling like you’ve somehow related to him and learned something new. There are moments where he laughs off questions and you can tell it’s him avoiding the answer Bc he knows it’s not what the host thinks. Like a simple example is the host said a limp bizkit song was one of the best ever “break stuff” and you can tell Daniel fully disagrees Bc limp was Uber mainstream and top 40 back in the day but rather than being like “not my type of song but yea I see why you say that” he literally awkwardly chuckles until the host realizes he’s not verbally agreeing and moves to the next thing.

it’s not that he’s reading off a script it’s that he knows what to say, what not to say, and more important what people want to hear. Again Ireally think he probably does have a good soul I just don’t think he is ever vulnerable or raw and forthcoming with conviction if he is conscious of it possibly not making him look good.

Bar the Saudi comment because he wasn’t even aware what he was saying DIDNT make him look good.

to clarify, he said he would love to go on a road trip across the US to random tiny bars and see undiscovered bands performing for 20 people which is why he loves Austin so much.
But that point still stands generally speaking. For someone who claims to love music so much, he comes across as snobby. As if mainstream music can’t be good. He just wants to be a hipster. Good vibes only.

Btw, why do all the fan pages think she deserves 400k? Her claim to fame is being Charles Leclerc's girlfriend and that's where her followers come from, that's why she's got signed by agency and gets brand deals
Special Wine time taking a long time

Can I be special too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just got signed by a agency too, but it’s a beginning agency, so we help eachother

Attachments

• Heart
Special Wine time taking a long time

Can I be special too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just got signed by a agency too, but it’s a beginning agency, so we help eachother
such a shame you can't be featured on under20k 🥺but congrats on the agency 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen this was posted by quadrant in tiktok😂 😂
well this is weird
so was it a marketing strategy or maybe is the revelation a strategic move now???
b*tch, this is SUS
trust no one, i don't trust rich people anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But that point still stands generally speaking. For someone who claims to love music so much, he comes across as snobby. As if mainstream music can’t be good. He just wants to be a hipster. Good vibes only.
agreed. Although I did discover some of my “on repeat” songs... “loose ends”, Zanzibar kamaliza, “still don’t know my name” by labrinth, “chicken tenders” and various teskey brothers..all from his playlist. But literally my top 100 Spotify recap was only super popular top 40 artists and these songs so he would probably shudder that someone with my taste likes anything that he does and ruin his cred. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
such a shame you can't be featured on under20k 🥺but congrats on the agency 😘
Hahahah i’m gonna message them 😉😛 (joke) thanks love

And all those tit about influencers, my god I don’t even put effort in my pics tbh, yeah on the last one my sister took it cause I’m a little tit when she’s around oops

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is the point I was making. I agree.

I feel like he'd try and ask me to name 5 songs if I told him I'd heard of a band he'd told me about.

• Haha
Personally I’m not saying Saudi is the sole reason he’s not a good guy or why what he said or how he portrays himself is inauthentic. Saudi didn’t even cross my mind at all actually...I do genuinely think Daniel isn’t malicious I think he’s selfish and slightly ignorant, very entitled and disconnected to real life stuff (to be fair this may just be because his life is so abstract compared to most and not because he strived for it to be that way of course).

It was that Daniels talent is that he manages to talk for 4 hours without really saying anything at all. He is so charming and good at it that you really walk away being entertained and feeling like you’ve somehow related to him and learned something new. There are moments where he laughs off questions and you can tell it’s him avoiding the answer Bc he knows it’s not what the host thinks. Like a simple example is the host said a limp bizkit song was one of the best ever “break stuff” and you can tell Daniel fully disagrees Bc limp was Uber mainstream and top 40 back in the day but rather than being like “not my type of song but yea I see why you say that” he literally awkwardly chuckles until the host realizes he’s not verbally agreeing and moves to the next thing.

it’s not that he’s reading off a script it’s that he knows what to say, what not to say, and more important what people want to hear. Again Ireally think he probably does have a good soul I just don’t think he is ever vulnerable or raw and forthcoming with conviction if he is conscious of it possibly not making him look good.

Bar the Saudi comment because he wasn’t even aware what he was saying DIDNT make him look good.
This. Can I have you translate my thoughts about Daniel? Thank you 😂

Daniel is so privileged, he doesn’t even see how out of touch he is with the real world. Most of his friends are famous/semi well-known who enable him and his good vibes only aproach. He’s not a bad person but he needs a good reality check.

Nervous laugh is DR’s default when he doesn’t want to give his honest opinion, knows what to say about the topic or wants to show vulnerability. He’s a people pleaser so he won’t want to be rude and as for being vulnerable, I think he doesn’t know himself well enough and it is scary to go to certain places internally. He thinks he has it all figured out but holy crap he does not.

He has a talent to say nothing and make people feel closer to him. I’ve never seen anything like it. Nothing new in 4 hours and yet a lot of people are 😍 with this podcast.

well this is weird
so was it a marketing strategy or maybe is the revelation a strategic move now???
b*tch, this is SUS
trust no one, i don't trust rich people anyways
still thinking about January 4th as a choice to reveal their relationship...

20211023_112258.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.