Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my Instagram suggestions is this her page or done by a fan?
You too can dress exactly like her 🙄😶🤐
I'm always so curious as to how some of these pages know everything they are wearing... even down to their bras within a matter of hours to a day later! I love fashion and know a lot of brands but these pages really are sleuths... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm always so curious as to how some of these pages know everything they are wearing... even down to their bras within a matter of hours to a day later! I love fashion and know a lot of brands but these pages really are sleuths... 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if they ask the WAGs and they actually reply with detalied information, haven’t some of them talked with fanpages before too? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s always a bit cringe hearing the WAGs message the fan pages 😂 if I were the drivers I’d be embarrassed at their fame chasing

Reactions: 10
Look at the comment on the right hand side about Cha and Char. Cringe.
Yesss that caught my eye too. Like really? I get it if people dont like her, but come on... speculating and making conclusions on a total stranger's personal life is so not okay. We can never know whats really going on in their life and based on some pictures some people just instantly know how they exactly behave when its just the two of them.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 694002

Formentera seems like the place to be this Summer! Iona seems like she enjoys the ocean and yachting a lot.

I guess the drivers are free to go on vacation mode for the next 3 weeks considering the next race is in 4 weeks. Kimi and Minttu are already enjoying themselves in Italy. Their private villa and pool look so relaxing! I wonder what all of the others have planned 🌞
Lando at least is most likely going to this one southern european country to have a vacation with his friends (don’t want to be the one spilling more of the details here😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, so some drivers’ plans for the holidays (please feel free to fill in):

Raikkonen - Italy
Verstappen - Campos de Jordão
Norris - ”Southern European country” aka Spain 😅

Reactions: 5
It’s always a bit cringe hearing the WAGs message the fan pages 😂 if I were the drivers I’d be embarrassed at their fame chasing
I know right ! Kate liked fan pages post saying "so beautiful", cringe to the max. Also I'm 50% sure the fanpages are created by the wags themselves.

Reactions: 8

Raikkonen - Italy

Raikkonen - Italy
Surprisingly it’s not Spain😂

Reactions: 2
I know right ! Kate liked fan pages post saying "so beautiful", cringe to the max. Also I'm 50% sure the fanpages are created by the wags themselves.
Charlotte and probably Valentines created a fair few themselves. In the very early days, before anyone knew Charles and Charlotte were together. What’s funny is the fact that some of the Premier League footballer girlfriends don’t even have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Raikkonen - Italy
Norris and Ricciardo are with McLaren in Hungary for a few days still, testing the new Pirelli tyres

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.